the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

SW Regional just called. My conditional security clearance is in. So I'm ready to go. Now to wait for a call from HR.

I'll catch up to you guys yet.

Damn, that was quick....

I think we had a similar conversation about my facility assignment not too long ago. Information moves fast.

Received Feb 11th Class date, FOL should arrive next week:) I am Eastern Terminal heading to CRW..

I'm just glad to have a date to focus on. 3 months...no sweat.
At least I know I am good to go.

Great, you deleted your posts so now it looks like I triple-posted.

Great, you deleted your posts so now it looks like I triple-posted.

:buck: haha.... i was just a bit ticked...having a short notice date then having it pushed back... shiat happens...i can wait. My Hr person is great though.

:buck: haha.... i was just a bit ticked...having a short notice date then having it pushed back... shiat happens...i can wait. My Hr person is great though.

what was your start date?
what is your start date?

1/14:nana2:
3/31:confused:

wow, 1/14 is QUICK...but 3/31 isnt that bad i guess. ill still be there. haha...so you get to meet the Bippo, and now you dont have to go through life wondering how awesome it would have been to meet me....lol

I am sure his life will be that much richer because of it..:sarcasm::D

Hey guys if anyone doesnt want a quick class date just let them know i will go in your place. I live down the road from there and cant get a class date before may.

WOOHOO! Security cleared! Now I just have to wait for my MWT on the 13th, and I'm done :)

Anyone know what kind of clearance we actually "possess" as en-route? I imagine we're all "confidential?" It pains me that I don't know more about this.:drool:

FOL in hand...not going til may, but atleast i got an FOL

WOOHOO! Security cleared! Now I just have to wait for my MWT on the 13th, and I'm done :)

Anyone know what kind of clearance we actually "possess" as en-route? I imagine we're all "confidential?" It pains me that I don't know more about this.:drool:
For Enroute you have the equivalent of a Secret clearance

So my OKC packet was sent out Tuesday, atleast that is what Robin was hinting at, and even for "overnight" I didn't get it today (Wednesday). I was told it should come Thursday and that FedEx is slow at overnighting these packets. This is not a fun game to play since I am planning on starting my drive to OKC this Friday.

Back