The FACILITY SWAP thread

Hello everyone. I am looking for someone that is interested in swapping (ZLA) for a (LAX) tower position. To my best understanding (ZLA) level 12 and (LAX) level 11, so it would be a pay increase. I have lived in LA all my life (actually about 3 miles form LAX). I hope that there is someone out there that would be interested?

You cannot swap a ARTCC position with a Terminal one. You can only swap Center with Center, Terminal with Terminal.

This has been mentioned previously in the same thread and goes into more detail. I suggest you check it out.

Hey everyone I am looking for someone willing to swap ZAU for ZOB. I was just chosen for Cleveland Center despite stating in my geographic preferences that it wasn't really an option for me. I'll give my kidney to anyone who swaps with me!

I have El Monte Air Traffic Control(EMT) in El monte,ca(Close to LA)anyone want to switch for LAX, Orange County(SNA) or San Diego(SAN).

For what it's worth, I was chosen for ARB tower and requested consideration for some other facilities closer to me.

I was given the option of two other towers, or a center. Which suggests that you can potentially switch from a terminal offer to a center position. It seems like it's all case by case.

This is really odd. My HR rep won't budge...I just get the "if you don't like it, decline then reapply" BS.

Who are you guys dealing with that will really talk to someone and see if there are any other options available?

You cannot swap a ARTCC position with a Terminal one. You can only swap Center with Center, Terminal with Terminal.

This has been mentioned previously in the same thread and goes into more detail. I suggest you check it out.

I suggest you get your FACTS right. YES you can trade ARTCC for a terminal position, vice versa.

"The ATO has redirected you to D10"--- Now thats someone going from ARTCC to TRACON:nana2:

Back