The Courseys, Travolta, $800K and… allegations

“Payments from Lux Fuels to JPL Aviation include money apparently used to purchase a $30,000 Cessna aircraft.”

I realize it was probably applied to make a reduced price on a more-expensive aircraft, but I also kinda want to see what an airworthy $30k Cessna looks like in 2023.

I’ve been watching, and had an internal bet on how long it would take to get posted.

Very disappointed in @Cherokee_Cruiser.

The Coursey brothers have been on my radar for, well, much too long. Helluva train wreck - even more so than I anticipated.

I’ve heard the name in conversation but never actually paid much attention, but hot damn, what a train wreck,.

They’re going to need a lot of attorneys.

“Payments from Lux Fuels to JPL Aviation include money apparently used to purchase a $30,000 Cessna aircraft.”

I realize it was probably applied to make a reduced price on a more-expensive aircraft, but I also kinda want to see what an airworthy $30k Cessna looks like in 2023.

Amateur investigators believe that it was a 310. Even at that price, run out engines, old avionics, shag carpet and probably out of annual.

Oh, it has been comedy gold.

By the way, have you seen Jorden's rebuttal video with counter-accusations?

I’ve only seen one video where I’m like “Oooooooo, you’d better STFU and retain an attorney because you’re getting sued, buddy!”

I’ve only seen one video where I’m like “Oooooooo, you’d better STFU and retain an attorney because you’re getting sued, buddy!”

Oh, a Blair Witch style selfie video where he's planting the seed of being the victim because it was COVID and he has a family to feed.

I’ve been watching, and had an internal bet on how long it would take to get posted.

Very disappointed in @Cherokee_Cruiser.

The Coursey brothers have been on my radar for, well, much too long. Helluva train wreck - even more so than I anticipated.

This is my first time hearing this, I don’t even know who the Coursey brothers are. Sounds like I got some reading to do.

Sooooo many things wrong with that video…

I watched about 30 seconds of it, panicked, did a search of the user logs here because I know there’s going to be some process servers on the prowl for a number of people, and it ain’t ME this time! ;)

This is the group that constantly makes fun of women and miniority pilots?

Well, the PJP FB group is what Jeff and Jordan coursey created. PJP became a bit more than a FB group (but not much more) and now it sounds like they got themselves into some real trouble now.

Back