The Courseys, Travolta, $800K and… allegations

So he is, in fact, “Kenny Powers”.
IMG_2972.jpeg

So he is, in fact, “Kenny Powers”.

Fun fact, a friend of mine, who was one of our "ground pounders" (MX officer), went to high school with Kenny Powers actual. Said he was funny as hell even then, in I guess the 80s. He might be my favorite TV character of all time, after Homer of course

I can't even say the word "jaywalking" without getting a ticket and this dude stole $800K and took a couple week vacation and filming some videos? Sheesh. Must be nice.

I can't even say the word "jaywalking" without getting a ticket and this dude stole $800K and took a couple week vacation and filming some videos? Sheesh. Must be nice.

I feel like jaywalking is the casual crime that has eluded me. Is it legally defined as crossing an intersection diagonally? I feel like I learned that at some point. Who would do that? Only monsters. I also feel like Gen X created this crime

I feel like jaywalking is the casual crime that has eluded me. Is it legally defined as crossing an intersection diagonally? I feel like I learned that at some point. Who would do that? Only monsters. I also feel like Gen X created this crime
Sssshh. We did.

Back