The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

I'm going to laugh my ass off when you go to jail because you beat up some poor trans man who was legally required to pee next to your daughter because of some jackass law you support.

What makes you say I'm going to beat up some trans person. I never said anything to the effect. Recap, but in simpler terms. If some pervert (< notice no mention of a TG), does anything to my daughter in a girls bathroom, the police will be the least of his problems (<notice again, no mention of TG).

What makes me a little worried is someone exploiting this law (the whole TG thing). If you look, dress, and act like you should, and want to go to a women's bathroom, there isn't anything I'm going to do to stop you. I have no issues with TG, so don't even try and make it that. It's like that post of @SeatClutcher had of here dealing with those guys in the woods. It's called being a cautious parent. My daughter is of the age where I've taught her how to act. So she is also big enough to use the restroom by herself.

What makes you say I'm going to beat up some trans person. I never said anything to the effect. Recap, but in simpler terms. If some pervert (< notice no mention of a TG), does anything to my daughter in a girls bathroom, the police will be the least of his problems (<notice again, no mention of TG).

What makes me a little worried is someone exploiting this law (the whole TG thing). If you look, dress, and act like you should, and want to go to a women's bathroom, there isn't anything I'm going to do to stop you. I have no issues with TG, so don't even try and make it that. It's like that post of @SeatClutcher had of here dealing with those guys in the woods. It's called being a cautious parent. My daughter is of the age where I've taught her how to act. So she is also big enough to use the restroom by herself.

The "pervert" comment seems to imply TG... Limitations of text.

@zmiller4 mshunter's actually a good dude... Don't misunderstand what he's saying.

That is the thing. There are people who claim to be "gender fluid", choosing their gender completely at random or "how they feel" that day.

Then you have parents changing the gender identity of their 4 year old child. http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/04/california-family-discusses-4-year-old-transgender-child/

This is where a lot of people are getting confused about the whole issue. Myself included.

I thought to myself, where have all the transgendered people been going to the bathroom before all this? I never saw a single transgender person in the men's room with me, though I'm sure they were there. I just never noticed, so it's no big deal.
Did you happen to read any of the links that I provided for you when you asked back on page 3:

So, what's the science on transgenderism?

How many of you saying these things and worrying so much would hesitate to let your kids be alone with a Priest? Yet to see any "You know if that was me... I'm just sayin' like you know.. if that Priest touches my kid in that confessional, I'mma beat the crap outta Padre ova hea" posts when that's been going on for what, centuries?

How many of you saying these things and worrying so much would hesitate to let your kids be alone with a Priest? Yet to see any "You know if that was me... I'm just sayin' like you know.. if that Priest touches my kid in that confessional, I'mma beat the crap outta Padre ova hea" posts when that's been going on for what, centuries?

It's one of the reasons I don't practice religion, or go to church. Full of hypocrisy.

FB_IMG_1463678808145.jpg

If they were to find the gene or marker that causes people to identify as one sex or another- and had the ability to "switch" it, do you think people who identified with a sex that they were not born as would "switch" to the gender they physically were?

If they were to find the gene or marker that causes people to identify as one sex or another- and had the ability to "switch" it, do you think people who identified with a sex that they were not born as would "switch" to the gender they physically were?
Some folks yes, others no.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is a highly debatable question. IMHO I just want to feel like me and get along. Had I been able to take the male pill from the start, that would have been much easier........

Back