The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Worry is one thing. Make things up so you can put people down is a problem. Believe it or not before Bruce decided to become Caitlyn people have been transitioning for decades. Never once has it been a problem until Caitlyn made it seem like the latest fad. Get over yourself and be more worried about your daughter going on her first date.

Make things up?? What are you talking about? Put who down? I have no problem with transgenders.

Wait, let me get this "logic" straight. We shouldn't have gun free zones because criminals break the law and it just keeps law abiding citizens from being able to protect themselves. But we shouldn't allow transgendered people in the women's room cause they might rape or molest someone (even though statistically it's about 99% more likely to be a friend or relative who does it) because this law will clearly keep anyone intent on rape or sexual assault from entering a women's room?

and for the record, I have a 10 yr old daughter. I am perfectly comfortable with her peeing in a stall next to a transgendered individual who is also utilizing the facilities.

How is worrying about who is using the bathroom when she is in there chaining her up in the basement. Total disconnect.

Why would you worry though? She's much much more likely to be abused by a member of her own family statistically, better cancel the family reunions! But seriously, this is basically the dumbest thing in the world to be worried about. I mean, literally, this is an asinine worry for your kids - you really want something to be worried about?

Causes_of_death_by_age_group_%28percent%29.png

So... as you can see, you're being irrational. You wanna "protect" your kids? Make sure their carseat is installed appropriately instead of trying to harass people while they try to poop. Seriously, though, how the F are you going to know if a person is breaking this law?

Even if someone is "trans" pooping next to your daughter...so what?

Make things up?? What are you talking about? Put who down? I have no problem with transgenders.
Yes make things up.

You said that you only want your daughter going to the bathroom with someone born with a vagina. Don't post that you have no issues with transgender people when less than an hour ago you forbid your daughter to use a restroom that someone who wasn't born with a vagina might be using.

So you put transgendered people down by making them feel less than a human because of the restroom they used. As I said before, get over yourself and worry about her first date.

Yes make things up.

You said that you only want your daughter going to the bathroom with someone born with a vagina. Don't post that you have no issues with transgender people when less than an hour ago you forbid your daughter to use a restroom that someone who wasn't born with a vagina might be using.

So you put transgendered people down by making them feel less than a human because of the restroom they used. As I said before, get over yourself and worry about her first date.

No I don't forbid my daughter from using the girls bathroom. I forbid a male who identifies with being a women from using it. I thought was pretty clear.

No I don't forbid my daughter from using the girls bathroom. I forbid a male who identifies with being a women from using it. I thought was pretty clear.
So you'll admit that you do indeed have a problem with transgendered people? What about women who identify as men? Your young boys can defend themselves? Do you see how ridiculous your argument is yet? Maybe you should really think about chaining them up in the basement until they are thirty.

The real world is as scary as you allow it to be. I hope on your days off you stand guard at public restrooms so monitor the people going in and out. Since this is a huge problem to you society will benefit tremendously from your protection.

So you'll admit that you do indeed have a problem with transgendered people? What about women who identify as men? Your young boys can defend themselves? Do you see how ridiculous your argument is yet? Maybe you should really think about chaining them up in the basement until they are thirty.

The real world is as scary as you allow it to be. I hope on your days off you stand guard at public restrooms so monitor the people going in and out. Since this is a huge problem to you society will benefit tremendously from your protection.

I'm not the one who has stated twice now about chaining someone up in a basement.

It's so cute the way you try to turn that around....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How is it turned around. You have posted twice now that I should lock my daughter up in the basement until shes 30. Wanting my daughter safe while shes in the bathroom is a FAR stretch to compare it to locking her in the basement until shes 30.

How is it turned around. You have posted twice now that I should lock my daughter up in the basement until shes 30. Wanting my daughter safe while shes in the barhroom is FAR stretch to compare it to locking her in the basement until shes 30.
That wasn't me, but what you're trying to do is avoid telling us how you really feel about trans people by making this about picking apart some tiny little straw man.

Argue better damn it.

That wasn't me, but what you're trying to do is avoid telling us how you really feel about trans people by making this about picking apart some tiny little straw man.

Argue better damn it.

No I haven't avoided anything. I have made it clear my opinion about how I feel about this bathroom situation.

No I haven't avoided anything. I have made it clear my opinion about how I feel about this bathroom situation.
You said that you don't mind transgendered people. Then you said something that makes us all think differently. Why don't you act like an adult and just admit that you don't like transgendered people (or any other people that aren't like you) and you are scared that they might do harm to you or your loved ones if you're within eye shot of them.

Back