The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Well....stand by for SWEEPING GUN LAWS at the end of January 13.

Well, I dunno if that's going to be the actual timeline, but there are certainly multiple attacks from multiple angles in both houses, and even several state houses.

Here's what was introduced in the House on 3 Jan:

HR138 - Normal-Cap Magazine Ban
HR142 - Stop Online Sales of Ammo
HR65 - Prevent Children's Access to Firearms
HR93 - Regarding relicensing of former FFL Dealers whose licenses have been revoked
HR21 - To provide for greater safety in the use of firearms
HR34 - To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes. (Blair Holt Act)
HR117 - Mandatory Licensing for Handguns
HR137 - Enforcing NICS Records Submission and Background Checks for all Sales
HR141 - Require Background Checks on All Sales at a Gun Show

Senate bills will be introduced on 22 Jan, including the Feinstein bill.

I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the Taco Bell
I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

Some wonderful ignorance on display on daytime TV (especially the idea that if the Newtown murderer had "only handguns, he could have only killed two people").

Penn Jillette trying to use some actual sense and logic in the conversation, but getting pecked by ignorant hens on three sides.

I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the Taco Bell
I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

We have a couple of those here. Except they also have KFC's. When the girls want Taco Bell, and I want Original Recipe it's great. Sometimes we'll get the Taco Bell for them, KFC for me, and a desert pizza from Pizza Hut. We can them KenTacoHuts.

Here's some idiocy from Mayor Bloomberg that shows that he actually DOES know what an 'assault weapon' is (see 3:55)...but only after he tries to point out that only "pistols" shoot once with one pull of the trigger, and he still chases around the actual point when the interviewer calls him on it.

Even better, he is using deer hunting as some standard by which firearms capability shall be yardsticked. Maybe he can point out the part of the 2nd Amendment or some other caselaw, or something in the Federalist Papers that indicates that the right to keep and bear arms has anything at all to do with hunting.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Here's some idiocy from Mayor Bloomberg that shows that he actually DOES know what an 'assault weapon' is (see 3:55)...but only after he tries to point out that only "pistols" shoot once with one pull of the trigger, and he still chases around the actual point when the interviewer calls him on it.

Even better, he is using deer hunting as some standard by which firearms capability shall be yardsticked. Maybe he can point out the part of the 2nd Amendment or some other caselaw, or something in the Federalist Papers that indicates that the right to keep and bear arms has anything at all to do with hunting.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I briefly reviewed a few militia sites........QUITE a few angry people over there. -This thing could get hairy....

Paper publishes map of homes with guns in Texas
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357438771.994955.jpg

Back