The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

There's no need for that. As we've established in other threads, all colors of the rainbow have equal and easy access to firearms in the great USA!

Do we need to start publishing quotes about early American gun control being designed to disarm the black man?

Or, perhaps, one of these lovely quotes from days bygone:

38903898.png

Gun registry makes sense...

http://www.examiner.com/article/fei...gistry-and-requires-fingerprinting-gun-owners

Registration, too, is useless. The state of Hawaii has had a gun registry for 50 years, and not a single crime has been solved because of it. As the Washington Times reported in an editorial in 2009:
After all of the administrative expenses and inconvenience imposed on gun owners, police there cannot point to a single crime that has been solved as a result of those programs. Given Hawaii's remote island geography, this should be an ideal place to keep track of guns because movement in and out of the state is limited and legal importation is controlled. If registration is going to work anywhere, it should work there. Unfortunately, criminals seem to be able to get their hands on guns virtually anyplace in the world

Dianne Feinsteins FB page has this about her,

"As California's senior Senator, Dianne Feinstein has built a reputation as an independent voice, working with both Democrats and Republicans to find common-sense solutions to the problems facing California and the Nation."

I don't know! I'm fresh off of a snarky post in the Capitol thread so I had to use the residual somewhere! :)

Let's see...maybe she was 35 in 1991....eh, maybe not...whatever.

Whatever the case, she's going to have HUGE hair and be packing. "My night with a Motley Crue groupie". Who also happens to be a hardass who will speak Truth to Power? I can look past a little (HUGE) blue hair for that.

Back