The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

ff9e6019e4e4a8d94c20bdf977fb03df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it wrong if all I see is poor trigger discipline?

I was very specific in my selection.

For those wondering the first girl I posted is actually a competitive shooter who was modeled with a group of other shooters for a photo series.

So if anything she'd be far more interested in going to the range than having sex with me... Go figure.

Professional IDPA shooter as well... Also my future 3rd ex wife. After the current wife and that short fling with Sara Jean Underwood

415dd78e93ea5dd9d907b12c43dc81eb.jpg

This is funny.

These girls are MAYBE 3s out of 10s, but because they have guns y'all get excited.

My wife needs to look into gun Boudoir shoots. Probably a niche market but still.
cd1769297503cbdb700eb9b05167790b.jpg

Listen the F up, kid. I don't care what you think of the Wookie, but his wife is a God damned saint and one of the best people I've ever had the privilege of knowing. He married an 11.
That's a bit much don't you think? No one mentioned his wife. If he didn't insult others, troll threads constantly, make ridiculous statements and then whine about people reacting to his childish b.s., there wouldn't be an issue.

He is the instigator and propagator of how he behaves and treats others and how they then react/respond to him. He loves to bait people, start asinine, redundant, juvenile threads and then whines over how others react. He refuses to let others be, just can't leave them alone and continues his grade school taunting.

What you are seeing is just the end result of that continued behavior. He garners many negative comments in threads outside of the lav as well. This should tell you something. Perhaps it's time to actually look at the source and not the result.

Last edited:
That's a bit much don't you think?

Not enough, in my mind.

No one mentioned his wife.

The assumption is that if Seggy couldn't bag himself a 3, that his wife must be a monster. It's not very hard to read into.

If he didn't insult others, troll threads constantly, make ridiculous statements and then whine about people reacting to his childish b.s., there wouldn't be an issue.

•, you're just looking for a reason to justify folks acting like children.

He is the instigator and propagator of how he behaves and treats others and how they then react/respond to him. He loves to bait people, start asinine, redundant, juvenile threads and then whines over how others react. He refuses to let others be, just can't leave them alone and continues his immature taunting. What you are seeing is just the end result of that continued behavior.

Again, •.

Back