The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

There are some on here who would rather go to the range and shoot and make love to a gun than another human being.
Pics or it didn't happen. On the other hand that is one of the most juvenile posts I've read on this site, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The pics are here.

What should I be ashamed of? For telling the truth?
I don't recall seeing pictures of people having sexual relations with firearms on this site, that would probably violate the terms of service. You should be ashamed of being a grown man and arguing at the level of a fifth grader, I think it's called toilet humor. If you don't like guns that's fine, but it seems like you waste alot of time and energy arguing about it to a group of responsible gun owners. If you want to make a difference you should target your efforts towards the people that are committing crimes with firearms.

I don't recall seeing pictures of people having sexual relations with firearms on this site, that would probably violate the terms of service. You should be ashamed of being a grown man and arguing at the level of a fifth grader, I think it's called toilet humor. If you don't like guns that's fine, but it seems like you waste alot of time and energy arguing about it to a group of responsible gun owners. If you want to make a difference you should target your efforts towards the people that are committing crimes with firearms.

'Responsible' gun owners have no problem going after me personally for my views on guns. If you want to talk about fifth grade humor have a talk down discussion with them.

Also, 'responsible' gun owners commit crimes all the time with firearms.

'Responsible' gun owners have no problem going after me personally for my views on guns. If you want to talk about fifth grade humor have a talk down discussion with them.

If you went to a website for people who raise Dobermans and told the members of that site that their dogs were dangerous and should be illegal and then accused them of having sex with them how do you think they would react? Are there responsible criminals?

So... You like to start things with gun owners and the cry to mom when you don't like what they say?

The awesome part about America, no matter how much you want to yell and pout, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You have literally no say in what I can, or can't do.

Look, a gun!
dc5f82048dbd1ef4c4e80f4425170b8b.jpg

There are some on here who would rather go to the range and shoot and make love to a gun than another human being.

I really appreciate you answering honestly. I didn't think you would, so thanks.

@Seggy there are also people who would rather go to an anti-gun rally than have sex.

Your point being, is that sex is the ultimate pleasure one can attain.
It's a shame that you don't find pleasure in other aspects of life.

Who, specifically, are they?

The WHO estimates over 1.1 million people with HIV/AIDS, multitudes more with other STD's. I guess guns are scary, communicable diseases are not.

On a given week, I usually work 1 day trip. Per month I usually do 1 overnight and maybe 5 days of work. I guess between the volunteering I do, general house work, taking the kids so the wife can get out, I should spend every other Minute in bed with the wife. It's just strange that I like to go out and shoot with some friends, and spend a few minutes of time solo without all the kids/ wife.

I do love a good vacuum cleaner, personally. I'm still using the Shark and like it better than the Dyson Ball, as we've discussed in other threads here before.

All that being said, the idea that someone on the internet would suggest that they actually, seriously understand someone else on the internet's sexual kink (or their preference for one over another) is ludicrous.

Most people can't even honestly deal with their own personal sexuality enough to talk about it openly and seriously -- acknowledge honestly what really turns them on and what they genuinely enjoy.

Even married people who have been in an intimate relationship with another person for maybe even decades can really say they understand their partner's true sexual interests. I've been married going on 20 years, and my wife occasionally surprises me with something new that she's interested in, and generally seems to add after the initial discovery, "yeah, I've always kind of been into it, but I've just never talked about it."

Additionally, the idea that there is something wrong with occasionally wanting to do another activity instead of have sex is just as ludicrous. Plenty of people with very normal, healthy sex lives make such choices daily, and it is never an indication of some kind of sexual deviance or mental defect.

Unfortunately, such a choice does not mean that the other activity is a "sexual fetish". Nor does it mean that there is some sort of sexual deviance or other problem with sexual identity, deviance, or enjoyment.

Why don't we just drop all of the psychosexual idiocy that gun control proponents like to add in to the mix and simply acknowledge that "ammosexual" is just simply an insult that is intended to dehumanize or degrade a person who doesn't share the same view on gun control that the user of the term does.

Last edited:
Back