The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

I am not suggesting anything. It is factual. Haven't you seen the couple hundred page thread with glamour gun pictures?
It's not factual. There's also a thread with a bunch of motorcycle pictures, but nobody is suggesting we all like to ejaculate on bike parts. There are threads about hobbies of all kind.

It's childish and rude. And not any better than any other slur that people throw around. If you want to be taken seriously, I suggest you express at least a mild amount of respect in your communications. BS character assaults have no place in debate.

Given that we are using this website out of an assumed mutual interest in flying, I hope Seggy's future Captains instruct him to hold the checklist with both hands.

Given the childishness and pettiness displayed in this thread, I really hope some of y'all don't actually own any firearms.

Given the childishness and pettiness displayed in this thread, I really hope some of y'all don't actually own any firearms.
Your right- I was drawn into it and sunk to that level - I'm not quite sure why.

Thought about going back and deleting the posts, but, part of owning it is leaving it out there.

Pardon me while I tell you guys all about my nuts!

PeanutsDryRoast.jpg

Salty… delicious… toothsome…

Pardon me while I tell you guys all about my nuts!

View attachment 34771

Salty… delicious… toothsome…
In college I was Tom Greens doppelgänger. I had to give a 10 minute persuasive speech in public speaking right about the time he lost a nut to cancer. I opened with ," I'm here to talk to you about nuts". 2 minutes in when the realized I wasn't actually talking about miss formed almonds I lost the class for the next 10minutes.

Grab em daily for your health!

Last edited:
Sooooo angry.

Get out of the lav much?

Nice try at an insult, but poorly executed.

I haven't been on JC in over a week. I took a much needed vacation after working 60 hour weeks. I discovered Tennessee Smoky Mountain moonshine, and it leaves one quite relaxed in a different way than typical adult beverages. I rode an alpine coaster at night, and it was an awesome thrill. I ate an amazing breakfast with pancakes that were an inch thick, yet light and fluffy. I saw an amazing waterfall. I drove through mountains. I stayed in a ski chalet and enjoyed a fire.

Then I check in on JC when I got back, and there's Seggy being an annoying fly.

Go away fly.

Back