The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Not really.

Did you sign it?
Well, the petition is 10 days old now... So... Yeah. Last week.

Whole thing is/was satire anyways- and the Secret Service long since responded.

No need to sign it. It's pretty simple, if people don't want me to bring a gun in, I won't. I just go somewhere else. It's just that easy :)

Well, the petition is 10 days old now... So... Yeah. Last week.

Whole thing is/was satire anyways- and the Secret Service long since responded.

No need to sign it. It's pretty simple, if people don't want me to bring a gun in, I won't. I just go somewhere else. It's just that easy :)

But according to you and the ammosexuals not being able to open carry is an infringement of your rights. The GOP is infringing on those rights. Soooo why aren't you signing the petition?

But according to you and the ammosexuals not being able to open carry is an infringement of your rights. The GOP is infringing on those rights. Soooo why aren't you signing the petition?
Where did I ever say that?

Still old news.

Private businesses have the right to request that people don't carry on their property.

Whatever, at least I'm not afraid of my own shadow.

Last edited:
Where did I ever say that?

Still old news.

Private businesses have the right to request that people don't carry on their property.

Whatever, at least I'm not afraid of my own shadow.

If you aren't afraid then why aren't you signing the petition? It is obvious guns aren't the issue.

No need to.

It was pretty clear.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about so you need to resort to personal attacks. Got it.
If I'm not afraid how come I'm not signing a petition? No link, no relevance. It's a horribly phrased question, which demonstrates a lack of tangible thought process. Troll question = troll question.

Clearly you didn't catch on to the fact that the petition was created as satire. It was never intended to garner any support.

It has no bearing on me, and I have no real desire to wear a gun to the RNC. I have no need to sign it. If it was infringing on my rights, then yes I would. As it stands it is perfectly reasonable for a private entity to request guns are not brought on the premises. If you don't want me to bring a gun into your house, you are free to tell me not to. If I am upset by that, I would simply not go in your house.

Restrictions to the 2A deal with public land, carriage and restrictions which are a different story

If I'm not afraid how come I'm not signing a petition? No link, no relevance. It's a horribly phrased question, which demonstrates a lack of tangible thought process. Troll question = troll question.

Clearly you didn't catch on to the fact that the petition was created as satire. It was never intended to garner any support.

It has no bearing on me, and I have no real desire to wear a gun to the RNC. I have no need to sign it. If it was infringing on my rights, then yes I would. As it stands it is perfectly reasonable for a private entity to request guns are not brought on the premises. If you don't want me to bring a gun into your house, you are free to tell me not to. If I am upset by that, I would simply not go in your house.

Restrictions to the 2A deal with public land, carriage and restrictions which are a different story

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness,empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense,duplicity; More

antonyms: sincerity

CTE much?
Yes, it is a concern for me, while playing hockey I sustained multiple head injuries.

CTE side effects are nothing personal, The symptoms of CTE include memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, impulse control problems, aggression, depression, anxiety.

Your poorly phrased question demonstrated most of those.

Now, if you have CTE, my apologies.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness,empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense,duplicity; More

antonyms: sincerity
That's quite a reach. I believe that I am a responsible gun owner. I believe that each persons rights belong to them, and, in the absence of breaking the law, should not be infringed by others. I would never try restrict your rights. As much as we disagree on gun rights, I still respect your opinion on many other subjects. I have ever tried to curtail your ability to argue with me about gun rights.

I may be many things - a pain in the ass, instigator, and childish at times, but a hypocrite I am not.

Yes, it is a concern for me, while playing hockey I sustained multiple head injuries.

CTE side effects are nothing personal, The symptoms of CTE include memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, impulse control problems, aggression, depression, anxiety.

Your poorly phrased question demonstrated most of those.

Now, if you have CTE, my apologies.

Once again, you are being sophomoric. You can't stand the fact that there are folks who disagree with your narrow mindset and need to resort to ridiculous statements to make you feel better about yourself.

Back