The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

I think the lifting of sanctions is the best catalyst for change for both Iran and Cuba.

People have to want to change their country, you can't count on the dictators in charge to let go of that. Lock people behind tall walls and they simply won't know any better to want change. Open the windows and let them look out and they are more likely to be a little unhappy with the way things are going and be more likely to want to force change.

This thread is 100%, undeniable truth that Seggy is nothing more than a basic, run of the mill, Troll.

On a side note, what was the name of the guy from Memphis that got banned/or quit a few years ago? He was super smart, always able to pull out chapter and verse or throw down math equations?

Tgrayson maybe?

mittens.jpg

I was with you until the Hilary part.

Granted she's a better choice than any of the "I hate anyone who isn't a white Christian" party front runners, she's hardly my first choice.

I'm not part of the lets try to get blood out of the Benghazi rock conspiracy group. It's just that she's your normal career politician that won't really change much.

Bernie has been in elected office since 1981 (except from April 1989 to January 1991). I would say that is a career politician as well.

Challenger Ronald Reagan during a 1980 debate with then-incumbent President Jimmy Carter, made this closing statement that night, saying voters should make a basic decision when casting their ballots:

"I think when you make that decision, it might be well if you would ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago?”

"Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? Is America as respected throughout the world as it was? Do you feel that our security is as safe, that we're as strong as we were four years ago?"

To set the record straight, I can still post.

3030950.jpg

ATN, I just wanted to drop in and say the guy in your avatar better win a freakin Oscar for 'the Revenant.' It should have been so long ago. the Titanic, Aviator, Departed, Django. Freakin hollywood just snubs the guy year in, year out. But I think this year will be it. Dicaprio best actor Oscar for the Revenant.

Last edited:
I would expect someone of your character to not get the facts correct and listen blindly to GOP politicians/Faux News...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...whats-wrong-jeb-bush-saying-hillary-clinton-/

Wasn't Trey Gowdy going to get her? How did that work out?

Are you blind, stupid, or dumb? Tell me the FBI doesn't have a probe, with them setting goals of tens of thousands of emails to be looked at every month. Then tell me when/if they do find classified emails, that there will be no accountability for BREAKING THE LAW. By her own admission, she knew she shouldn't have done it.

BTW, Politifact is a freaking Democratic rag.

I'm out. It's like trying to have a rational conversation with my 4 year old.

Last edited:
ATN, I just wanted to drop in and say the guy in your avatar better win a freakin Oscar for 'the Revenant.' It should have been so long ago. the Titanic, Aviator, Departed, Django. Freakin hollywood just snubs the guy year in, year out. But I think this year will be it. Dicaprio best actor Oscar for the Revenant.

Are you trolling? You're talking about Leonardo DiCaprio, and that's a pic of Tom Hanks.

Back