Problem Tapatalk Now Sucks

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Sometime during the Christmas holidays Tapatalk did some kind of re-design which forces me into a mode that I absolutely do not like for reading JC.

The way I prefer to read the site is to access it and then hit the "Unread Posts" which brings up the threads I'm interested in and I can peruse them. Tapatalk is now forcing me into this aggregated mode where some of the threads are updated and some aren't and I can't sort the sheep from the goats. I can't seem to find an "unread posts" mode or anything like that I had before.

I wouldn't mind so much if they had at least said, "hey, we changed things up, and here's how you do things now."

I also know you don't have control over this, Doug.

Is there another way for me to access JC on a mobile device that isn't Tapatalk? Because I'm about done with those a-holes.

Sometime during the Christmas holidays Tapatalk did some kind of re-design which forces me into a mode that I absolutely do not like for reading JC.

The way I prefer to read the site is to access it and then hit the "Unread Posts" which brings up the threads I'm interested in and I can peruse them. Tapatalk is now forcing me into this aggregated mode where some of the threads are updated and some aren't and I can't sort the sheep from the goats. I can't seem to find an "unread posts" mode or anything like that I had before.

I wouldn't mind so much if they had at least said, "hey, we changed things up, and here's how you do things now."

I also know you don't have control over this, Doug.

Is there another way for me to access JC on a mobile device that isn't Tapatalk? Because I'm about done with those a-holes.
When you get to the JC threads, click on the middle icon on the top that kinda looks like a wifi symbol. It's a circle with three curved lines on the top right. That will pull up unread posts.

Getting rid of tapatalk. Going to ask for a refund due to the major changes they have made. instead of a one or two taps to get to the forum, I have to click through the suggested pages, then get lost into the recommended items.

Back