Swayne coming to a 121 near you

When I was at Eagle I got legal approval from AA to publish writing as long as it didn’t reference the airline by name. I bet his online presence was wholesome enough that they had little issue allowing him to continue and as stated by others, conduct pilot recruiting indirectly.

At least Swayne isn’t as bad as this d-bag!

What am I missing?

He claims to be a senior f/o at Envoy, and from what I gathered, he didn’t get the upgrade cause he only has 947 hrs and needed 950. Is he talking about total time or just time at Envoy? 947 hrs at Envoy means he’s been there like a year, right? And he’s senior? If he means only 947tt....how does he upgrade to Captain?
BTW...his constant nervous laugh and twitching was giving me a headache.

What am I missing?

He claims to be a senior f/o at Envoy, and from what I gathered, he didn’t get the upgrade cause he only has 947 hrs and needed 950. Is he talking about total time or just time at Envoy? 947 hrs at Envoy means he’s been there like a year, right? And he’s senior? If he means only 947tt....how does he upgrade to Captain?
Didn't watch it.
But - depending on equipment 950 hrs is closer to two years. Two years (945 hours rather) is a supersenior FO, since everyone with 950 gets displaced into the left seat.
950 hours of 121 sic - current upgrade mins. Book says 1000 required, so there is a LOA that says everyone's getting 50 hrs of OE that counts towards the 1000, hence 950.
Strange new world, eh?

What am I missing?

2 years as an FO at a regional is pretty senior. I’m at like 2.5 years at my airline and I’d be bidding 25ish out of 160 FOs if I didn’t upgrade.

The 100LL truck doesn't have single point, so by some logic the amphib caravan has to be filled overwing.
tenor.gif

Back