Sucky Eagle news update for the week

Tim Martens? Shoot, we have guys that have done FAR less at my airline that we still ride 'em about! :)

"A goat man? A GOAT?! BAHahahahahah!"

ALPA looks real stupid on the whole Tim Martins situation, but it doesn't seem as if they care because they're still collecting his dues.

I have met him and not only can I not believe he is a ALPA member I have no clue how he can hold a 1st class.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea, either, but it's not something that I think about or let bother me. It just is what it is. For someone to say that they'll "never let it go" is a bit strange, IMO.

Then I feel sorry for you. Life is too short to hold such strong grudges. Especially when it's someone you've never even met.

In fairness - Loadmaster is former military. Tim Martins is not, but says he is. Loadmaster is probably getting furloughed, Tim Martins -after blatantly lying and being stupid enough to have those lies published will be a Captain in six months. Loadmaster is not a D-bag (met him), Tim Martins most certainly is. I'm getting it. Sure, it's not healthy to be bitter about it, but I don't think it's unhealthy to simply write someone off because of it.

It's not a matter of letting it go for me. It is a matter of I never will fly on a flight that he is a pilot on. I will not let anyone I know fly on Commutair because he could be one of the pilots. Like I said he shouldn't be holding a 1st class.

How CAN he have a first class - seriously? Wouldn't telling a big lie, and stupidly, point to both extreme mental issues as well as lack of moral turpitude?

How CAN he have a first class - seriously? Wouldn't telling a big lie, and stupidly, point to both extreme mental issues as well as lack of moral turpitude?
Lets just say there is a 911 call that is even a better reason for him to never have a 1st class.

Tim will probably fully lose his mind and people will wonder, "What was he STILL doing flying passengers?"

In fairness - Loadmaster is former military. Tim Martins is not, but says he is. Loadmaster is probably getting furloughed, Tim Martins -after blatantly lying and being stupid enough to have those lies published will be a Captain in six months. Loadmaster is not a D-bag (met him), Tim Martins most certainly is
. I'm getting it. Sure, it's not healthy to be bitter about it, but I don't think it's unhealthy to simply write someone off because of it.

Loadmaster was awarded the LTLOA, so no furlough for him. ;)

Can you imagine a cockpit with Tim Martins as Captain and that FFDO pilot that attempted to make a citizens arrest as FO?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back