Stuff To Do

Yeah, we all know you love In n Out, thats why you flew all the way to LAX, walked half way there, gave up, walked back to the terminal and flew home.

No need to walk.
You do know there is a shuttle to the parking lot next to the In n Out.:rotfl:

:yup: Are you serious?
Yeah, he's out here and I have work, so I feel bad and I list him for LAX, he flies down there then calls me and says "I'm gonna walk to In n' Out". 30 minutes later he calls me "Hey can you list me for the next flight back" Its like 6 blocks.:rotfl:

Mike you is SILLY.

Yeah, he's out here and I have work, so I feel bad and I list him for LAX, he flies down there then calls me and says "I'm gonna walk to In n' Out". 30 minutes later he calls me "Hey can you list me for the next flight back" Its like 6 blocks.:rotfl:

Mike you is SILLY.
LOL i remember trying to tell him where to go until I finally gave up.
"Mike, go down Sepulveda."
"HUGGAJIGGAWHA?"
"SEPULVEDA... IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU"

Yeah, we all know you love In n Out, thats why you flew all the way to LAX, walked half way there, gave up, walked back to the terminal and flew home.
Only because I wanted to get back so we could go to Alotis' party, which never happened!

by the way, does HE still fly?

anyway, i made it to the In and Out in San Fran at like 12:30am and got the girls number there.

HAHA, remember the cones we stole and put around Alotis' car?

How the cops didn't come was beyond me.

LOL i remember trying to tell him where to go until I finally gave up.
"Mike, go down Sepulveda."
"HUGGAJIGGAWHA?"
"SEPULVEDA... IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU"
Dude, i had to walk through a parking lot, across 2 on ramps, past two latinos doing it in a parked car, and the up a highway ramp again, to get stopped by the LAPD saying " HEYYYYY, what arrrr yew dooin?"

then to walk back and be told that "smoking kills •"

i just wanted to come home haha

not even a 4x4 could fix it!

i did get to see some kid older than me cry that the gate agents didnt wake him up when he was asleep at another airlines gate so he could make his flight.

HAH chasen.

Dude, i had to walk through a parking lot, across 2 on ramps, past two latinos doing it in a parked car, and the up a highway ramp again, to get stopped by the LAPD saying " HEYYYYY, what arrrr yew dooin?"

then to walk back and be told that "smoking kills •"

i just wanted to come home haha

not even a 4x4 could fix it!

i did get to see some kid older than me cry that the gate agents didnt wake him up when he was asleep at another airlines gate so he could make his flight.

HAH chasen.
I would have asked the cops if they could drop me off at In&Out!:crazy:

Back