Stuff To Do

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
Anybody got stuff they just HAVE to do (other than 9FI Sunday and the Main Event on Monday?)

I'm guessing Tony is going to want to go to some super classy club or bar.

Karaoke?

I'm planning on hiking at Red Rock again, probably Monday mid day.

What else?

I know bowling has been brought up before....That'd be a fun group thing.....

I did in 2006 or 2007. I think the last two years there were "official" events that interfered or something. Ah, who knows. All that matters is that this year we are IN. Sarah LOVES hiking, as do I... so we're clearing our schedules for it.

Anyone up for the ice bar? They provide the jackets, FYI. :D

I did in 2006 or 2007. I think the last two years there were "official" events that interfered or something. Ah, who knows. All that matters is that this year we are IN. Sarah LOVES hiking, as do I... so we're clearing our schedules for it.

Cool. Well, that's at least 4 of us braving the rattle snakes then.

As for the Ice Bar... Maybe. My better half has talked about going to one before, and if they serve non adult, adult beverages I could at least do something other than see if I can freeze my tongue to the bar top.

+1 for the ice bar!! :)

Karaoke might be fun too if we can find a decent place that's ok with adolescent behavior hehe

When are you guys thinking of bowling?

We arrive Sunday night and have to meet with clients most of Monday.

Jenn and I want to hike, bowl, Kareoke, Hofbrauhaus and umm.........

drink. Can't wait to see you all there!

Ice bar? That sounds like a blast:rawk:

SO EXCITED!!!

BobDDuck
What is the difficulty of Red Rock? Just wondering if tennis shoes will be ok...

I'll be sure to tell Seggy that they have scantly clad women outside the ice bar... He'll be down for it.

Back