Something weird at Santa Ana tonight.

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
Something weird at Santa Ana tonight. Departures going, no arrivals

405 southbound closed at the airport.

Both helicopters are PD.

1605318482536.png

Was a pax on a Horizon flight that landed at about 4:15ish, got in the car and drove home, nothing out of the ordinary there or on the 405.

Speaking of regional jokes, here’s one for you Virginia folks: What do you can people who live between Dumfries and Manassas?

Dumassas

tenor.gif

Check this link on the next business day after the event for the FAA accident report. It isn’t the NTSB report, but just a quick summary with things like time, place, make, model, registration marks, injury summary and brief accident synopsis. “Crashed under unknown circumstances.” “Ground looped and departed runway during landing.”

::::::

We say the same thing in AZ too “The 202,The 17,the 303” etc. Been saying it like this for almost 20 years long before the mass imports of Californians
You should thank them, they helped turn the state blue. I should give credit to Trump too.

SNA is going to be non towered all week apparently due to a COVID outbreak. They’re trying to get the local GA guys to not fly and are closing the smaller runway. This is gonna be a blast I’m sure.
Good thing the FAA decided to bring all the bodies back into the facilities as cases are spiking nationwide! You can probably expect many more of these as time goes on.

SNA is going to be non towered all week apparently due to a COVID outbreak. They’re trying to get the local GA guys to not fly and are closing the smaller runway. This is gonna be a blast I’m sure.
Good thing the FAA decided to bring all the bodies back into the facilities as cases are spiking nationwide! You can probably expect many more of these as time goes on.
Can't have citizens flying around in those pesky little airplanes, SHUT IT DOWN!

Back