SJI Displacements Cancelled

What is a "slip green"?
It's when I slip on ya'lls janky stairs and get rich biatch!

IMG_3754.jpg

Hiring announced

75 CJO holders coming on June-August
September and on expected to increase to off street

I assume that's the maximum they can fit in training this summer. Congrats @Flyinthrew

Any SJI friends of friends in Pilot Selection or Training department know if it's 75/mo or 75 total for the 3 months? The letter is slightly vague.

Any SJI friends of friends in Pilot Selection or Training department know if it's 75/mo or 75 total for the 3 months? The letter is slightly vague.
75 total. Sounds like that's all they can squeeze into the sims with all the training going on. Then Sept and on it will increase

Excellent news. So pretty much everyone is hiring second half of this year.

While that’s great news, I can’t help but look at TSA numbers and see we’re still stuck in the 50-60% range. The bulk difference being almost no business travel. We need the country open back 100% in all 50 states, and even then, who knows how much business travel comes back with the new normal going forward?

While that’s great news, I can’t help but look at TSA numbers and see we’re still stuck in the 50-60% range. The bulk difference being almost no business travel. We need the country open back 100% in all 50 states, and even then, who knows how much business travel comes back with the new normal going forward?
We’re having a hard time keeping up with the amount of flying we have. Best year ever.

You're not wrong, as Tuesdays and Wednesdays still fairly suck, but not by as much of a margin as a few months ago. I think business travel has been overcome as the biggest turd in the punch bowl by international travel. I think things domestically are way ahead of where we thought they would be at this point, and I can't help but think that the ceiling on the busy days of the week (about 1.6M) is driven by current capacity limits. It will be interesting to see if there is an all over bump when SJI opens middle seats this weekend.

Back