SJI Displacements Cancelled

Just noticed 300 of 392 open spots for new hires are on 7ER. Whopping 77%

Now if I can just get one of the 41 ATL spots I can be on reserve forever, but at my house! I was just hoping for 40 of the 392 spots to be 717B ATL. Never would have thought it was going to be like this.

Now I just need them to stop playing coy about when real new hires are starting. @tcco94, keep us unwashed CJO holders in mind when question time comes up during indoc 2.0. Would love to hear a little bit of the plan. After all, you need people to start packing in behind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if I can just get one of the 41 ATL spots I can be on reserve forever, but at my house! I was just hoping for 40 of the 392 spots to be 717B ATL. Never would have thought it was going to be like this.

Now I just need them to stop playing coy about when real new hires are starting. @tcco94, keep us unwashed CJO holders in mind when question time comes up during indoc 2.0. Would love to hear a little bit of the plan. After all, you need people to start packing in behind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I could but I'm actually not going back to the indoc2.0. My class was technically the last one to finish so we didn't get assigned it this time. I'm hoping we have a refresher cbt or something, would be beneficial, lol.

But yeah it's weird to see every person can leave NYC if wanted, so many west coast openings and the open slots in NYC for 220/320 are pretty small. For how many of us returned to NYC, weird to see them not backfill it. Unless it's going to be smaller on domestic fleets and that was just a filler bid for the real bid (this one).

Time to learn French and keep dozing for dollars for a little while longer. Can't believe how junior left seat went, I'll wait a little longer until I start working for a living again.

Enjoy. It's a pretty nice plane. Easiest landings (all 3 of them) ever... unless there's a quartering tail wind.

Congrats to all the JCe'rs at widget air lines! It's nice to see positive movement again so soon after COVID started (Thank you US govt). Hopefully I can get back my line with weekends off and west coast layovers soon.

Back