Scope Bribe

Yes but what is in that final language?
Details? No calendar day pay and even with delta plus 7% it's worth less than the overall delta contract. What else is there but to vote no? If they want something they can negotiate an LOA.

Details? No calendar day pay and even with delta plus 7% it's worth less than the overall delta contract. What else is there but to vote no? If they want something they can negotiate an LOA.

Wait....no min day pay?

More specifically these are typically trips that start with an early evening departure out to the west coast, a 24-28 hour overnite, and a redeye back.

A typical 3 day would be min 15:30 under new Jcba. The flights it affects most is the CDOs and Redeye returns. Not sure how many of those AA does. LUS does them out of PHL and CLt bases.

A typical 3 day would be min 15:30 under new Jcba. The flights it affects most is the CDOs and Redeye returns. Not sure how many of those AA does. LUS does them out of PHL and CLt bases.

I wouldn't count on it just being the red eyes. A sample from my schedule this month (S80/DFW). Noon check in on day one, cabo turn, 30 Hour DTW layover, last day back to big D, and an IAH turn. Noon on day one, to Noon on day three. Pays just under 13 hours. There are lot's of these at LAA.

MIA airbus has several lines that work 20 days this month, for mid 70's credit. Welcome to the "new" AA.

I wouldn't count on it just being the red eyes. A sample from my schedule this month (S80/DFW). Noon check in on day one, cabo turn, 30 Hour DTW layover, last day back to big D, and an IAH turn. Noon on day one, to Noon on day three. Pays just under 13 hours. There are lot's of these at LAA.

MIA airbus has several lines that work 20 days this month, for mid 70's credit. Welcome to the "new" AA.
This.

Excuse me while I enjoy my 11 hour 3 day in MSP tomorrow. Mall of america here I come, just can't afford to buy anything without min cAAlendar day pay :)

Three day trip @ Delta would be 15:45. The only carve out is a trip that ends between 00:00 and 02:00. That would pay 10:30. Min day is 5:15.

This summer, I did 2 months of redeyes (not by choice...it's all I could hold). They all paid around 10-11 hours. One leg out to the west coast, sit for the day, redeye back. If I was short on time, I'd have to pick up another one (all that was in open time) and be gone for 3 more days to make 10 hours of pay.

PHL and CLT got inundated with redeyes this summer on the Bus because the West has min calendar day (they call it Long Rate). We got all the redeyes on the East.

It's a total load of crap, but a company making profits in the billions (WITH A B) can't afford to pay us min calendar day.

With or without seeing any language on this proposal, I still say it passes by a minimum of 65%. Anderson's gonna have a field day.

Back