Scope Bribe

Ok.

What is the cap on outsourced flying? By weight/seat/aircraft specific?

Last edited:
Not sure what the exact language is. No more than 76 seats and there is some % to mainline flying.

So besides no min calendar day, what about scope? Where is that?

Scope was never on the table. It was a distraction ploy by Kirby and Glass. When we "won" the scope issue, they were supposed to look like heroes. We'd sign anything, since they were such good guys.

Scope was never on the table. It was a distraction ploy by Kirby and Glass. When we "won" the scope issue, they were supposed to look like heroes. We'd sign anything, since they were such good guys.
Bingo. Made it seem like keeping status quo was a big victory.

I don't understand the rush in this. Parker even said this offer will be on the table till arbitration. Are we that concerned about a 3.5 week retro pay ?

jgw.jpg

I don't understand the rush in this. Parker even said this offer will be on the table till arbitration. Are we that concerned about a 3.5 week retro pay ?

I agree..we should just take our time. I know the company is rushing to lock us in before the quarterly earnings report releases.

I could careless about retro..I want to make sure folks make an educated/informed decision.

Around the 20th of the month upper, upper management was calling around to all the CPs asking if they thought it would pass. They were getting nervous. Management really wants it to pass, badly, despite what they will say (of course).

It'll pass, sadly. The money has blinded most. But hey, we'll be the highest paid until... Well, no, Delta pilots will still earn more than us, even with the proposed rates. Sad.

Back