Scope Bribe

Honestly at this point I'm willing to take it. There's not.much that can be done anymore, we won't see the money offered for years.

You think if we throw down the green book the company will be wanting to split CLT into domestic and international baby bus?

There is leverage here. We have things they want.

No calendar day = a huge no from me

Meh. Shift all the "international" Airbus flying to MIA. Problem solved for management = even more pissed off pilots.

Meh. Shift all the "international" Airbus flying to MIA. Problem solved for management = even more pissed off pilots.
Let them shift it. It will still stay separate and follow the green book.

Last edited:
I saw that. We would be crazy to accept it.

You would be.

We're at +20% for profit sharing and the contract opens negotiations next month.

I'm sure American pilots don't want to be that significantly behind their cohorts in their new contract.

You would be.

We're at +20% for profit sharing and the contract opens negotiations next month.

I'm sure American pilots don't want to be that significantly behind their cohorts in their new contract.
For some reason everyone feels they are going to get all these things and more by going to arbitration. Its not going to happen. Stomping our feet and being tough is only going to continue the tradition of bad union leadership at USAir. I feel some unions, and union members, are only happy when they are at war with management and "setting the brake". Im doubting Delta will have a new contract prior to us getting the average pay of UAL/DL on Jan 1, 2016. I'd be perfectly fine with a higher average wage and no profit sharing. Yes there needs to be major QOL improvements but its not going to happen in arbitration. And what concessions is the company asking for exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason everyone feels they are going to get all these things and more by going to arbitration. Its not going to happen. Stomping our feet and being tough is only going to continue the tradition of bad union leadership at USAir. I feel some unions, and union members, are only happen when they are at war with management and "setting the brake". Im doubting Delta will have a new contract prior to us getting the average pay of UAL/DL on Jan 1, 2016. I'd be perfectly fine with a higher average wage and no profit sharing. Yes there needs to be major QOL improvements but its not going to happen in arbitration.
I don't think we go to arbitration, we either settle or pass the green book across the table and say status quo. I'm fine with either.

I know the greenbook status quo thing is being floated by PHL, but I don't think there is any actual validity to that according to other union leaders.

I know the greenbook status quo thing is being floated by PHL, but I don't think there is any actual validity to that according to other union leaders.
I thought I had learned about it from a dfw update, but I could be wrong. Either way they are telling us we can't lose certain things in arbitration such as the combined domestic/international. I'm planning on mou rates and hoping they negotiate a deal.

You would be.

I agree with you. Although, I think you may not fully understand the MOU/MTA cost neutral backstop of the agreement.

Back