Saturday Night... Halloween Party?

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
I was thinking (actually my girlfriend was)... what about having a Halloween/Costume party on Saturday night? Friday is really too "formal" for it I'd imagine. But, since we are somewhat "stuck" on what to do Saturday, why not have a nice dinner together then meet someplace for a costume gig? Might be fun and interesting since it is the weekend right before 10/31. Just a thought.

I was thinking (actually my girlfriend was)... what about having a Halloween/Costume party on Saturday night? Friday is really too "formal" for it I'd imagine. But, since we are somewhat "stuck" on what to do Saturday, why not have a nice dinner together then meet someplace for a costume gig? Might be fun and interesting since it is the weekend right before 10/31. Just a thought.

Can I go as a professional pilot and drink all night??:sarcasm:

In fact.. I think that's why rates just went up at the hotels....Vegas usually has a pretty good halloween party the saturday before halloween!!

dang, if you don't have your hotel yet - get one booked...

btw, i'm down with a costume thing!! we've got our 'fro's all ready to go! haha

We should do some research on the Halloween parties.

I am not sure, but I believe they usually happen around the 31st of October.... :D

thank you very much.....be sure to tip your wait staff.

Ha I'm so well endowed even if their cold they are still bigger than yours!

;)

Your, as in plural, are you talking about your boobies? Yes, I think yours are bigger than mine!
5.gif

oh_the_huge.jpg

99.9% sure Maxy. I might be brining Chris Fords ex-girlfriend so we will be spending a lot of time in the hotel room...

Seriously I might be brining some girl that I've been seeing. At least that is the plan!

99.9% sure Maxy. I might be brining Chris Fords ex-girlfriend so we will be spending a lot of time in the hotel room...

Seriously I might be brining some girl that I've been seeing. At least that is the plan!

Is that the same chick that you were supposed to bring to the Jetblue tour?

Well make sure that when she is in Vegas that she doesn't eat. Her diet consist of water,celery and M&M's!

But she has to puke up the M&M's because they're chocolate and fatty!

:D ;)

Back