Oh Skywest (or Southwest)?

I seem to recall something about a lawsuit from a SWA FA who alleged that something inappropriate happened when there was a pilot bathroom break.

I think it was brought up during the lawsuit that the pilot was just taking part in a tradition of a practical joke. The prank was: Showing a movie of someone using the lav on the iPad. And claiming that the pilots had a way to watch someone use the lav.

Anyhow it seems kind of M.O. ish for pilots to say it was just a joke at SWA.

In reality it doesn’t really matter. The pilot joking or not got caught breaking the sterile cockpit rule and also made the national news by insulting SWA’s paying passengers.

Not a good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I could post a screen shot of a group chat wondering if you bang cows on the regular. But I won't because that's pretty thin evidence that you bang cows.

It's DidGlennBeckRapeAndMurderAYoungGirlIn1990.com all over again, but less funny.

“I’m not saying that Glenn Beck DID, but you know, people are talking...”

The problem is that you duck, dodge and weave every time you are challenged. In this case, you were challenged to give any form of supporting evidence to back up your claim of a false flag, and you can't. So you do what you always do - duck, dodge, weave or deny, deny, deny and make counteracustaions. Trust me, I try to word my posts to you very specifically, in an effort to keep you on track. However, sometimes an analogy is needed to explain the point, hence the mention of dog fighting or meth, but you wander off into incoherent and unrelated babbling as an effort to distract or muddy the waters. A Red Herring is classic Cherokee Cruiser.

Just because I keep asking for you to prove this rumor and reflect on how detrimental unfounded rumors can be, doesn't imply that I condone or object to this pilot's actions.

I can't prove the rumor, that's why I asked. Thank you Capn' obvious. My very first post was "is the rumor true?" And later when you wrote that it could have just as well been shoe on the other foot, I wrote (and I quote): "That's what the rumor was, that the pilot is actually a liberal and did this to make fun of conservatives. I have no clue if it's true, again just a rumor seen from a whatsapp pilot group. "

I can't prove the rumor, that's why I asked. Thank you Capn' obvious. My very first post was "is the rumor true?" And later when you wrote that it could have just as well been shoe on the other foot, I wrote (and I quote): "That's what the rumor was, that the pilot is actually a liberal and did this to make fun of conservatives. I have no clue if it's true, again just a rumor seen from a whatsapp pilot group. "

So why bother repeating it if you don't know if it is true?

"I heard that a pilot at Alaska is has a potpourri fetish. Is it true?"
"Hey did you guys here about the weirdo at Alaska that's into potpourri? I mean, really into..."

Do you see how repeating unfounded information is detrimental to everyone?

"Hey did you guys here about the weirdo at Alaska that's into potpourri? I mean, really into..."

I legit don't think you know what a rumor is.

Your examples, just like the ones before, are completely irrelevant because there has been no case of some public display of potpourri fetish for the public to see/hear. In this case, there was a anti-left wing rant that the public heard. So I simply asked if that rumor was true. No names were dropped, it's still anonymous.

I legit don't think you know what a rumor is.

Your examples, just like the ones before, are completely irrelevant because there has been no case of some public display of potpourri fetish for the public to see/hear. In this case, there was a anti-left wing rant that the public heard. So I simply asked if that rumor was true. No names were dropped, it's still anonymous.

Bless your heart, I work in aviation. I know very much what a rumor is, and I also know enough to not repeat any information that I can not validate. This industry is abound With rumors. Fleet expansions, new bases, upgrades, etc.

Your focusing on the examples I am using as analogies and not the concept of distributing bogus information.

Last edited:
Bless your heart, I work in aviation. I know very much what a rumor is, and I also know enough to not repeat any information that I can not validate. This industry is abound With rumors. Fleet expansions, new bases, upgrades, etc.

Your focusing on the examples I am using as analogies and not the concept of disturbing bogus information.

Ok so then just say that. Instead of asking proof. If there is proof, it wouldn’t be a rumor now would it?

Careful, some of the locals ARE weirdos

alaskaidiot.jpg

Dude we are getting 787s next month and 500 dollars an hour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t say operated by Horizon.
Don"t kid but in recent history that happened. Few years back Swiss had their regional subsidiary operate their newly delivered 777s and also Lufthansa had their CRJ operating regional operate their older A340s. Scope is pretty effing important, for some frustrating reason the legacy pilot group never deemed it import enough to include in a contract :bang:

Back