Oh Skywest (or Southwest)?

Don"t kid but in recent history that happened. Few years back Swiss had their regional subsidiary operate their newly delivered 777s and also Lufthansa had their CRJ operating regional operate their older A340s. Scope is pretty effing important, for some frustrating reason the legacy pilot group never deemed it import enough to include in a contract :bang:
Something is in the Seattle water.

I can't prove the rumor, that's why I asked. Thank you Capn' obvious. My very first post was "is the rumor true?" And later when you wrote that it could have just as well been shoe on the other foot, I wrote (and I quote): "That's what the rumor was, that the pilot is actually a liberal and did this to make fun of conservatives. I have no clue if it's true, again just a rumor seen from a whatsapp pilot group. "

SERIOUSLY. Why do you care so much if it is real or not? What do you care so much about gossip and rumors at other shops. Check your underwear, see if you have anything dangling upfront or not, or if you have an actual •. Why do you indulge in gossip and rumors with bated breath, almost more than actual women. Maybe istead of working upfront, you should be in the back serving drinks and gossiping with the F/A's.

SERIOUSLY. Why do you care so much if it is real or not? What do you care so much about gossip and rumors at other shops. Check your underwear, see if you have anything dangling upfront or not, or if you have an actual •. Why do you indulge in gossip and rumors with bated breath, almost more than actual women. Maybe istead of working upfront, you should be in the back serving drinks and gossiping with the F/A's.
He cares because it was an opportunity to “own Libby” again, and show that they were the cause of their own angst. He knows it’s not true. Again, that’s the conservative playbook after the insurrection. As usual, he saw an opportunity to troll, so he took it.

You guys need to quit giving him attention.

Why do you care so much? Nice job writing off flight attendants.

He cares because it was an opportunity to “own Libby” again, and show that they were the cause of their own angst. He knows it’s not true. Again, that’s the conservative playbook after the insurrection. As usual, he saw an opportunity to troll, so he took it.

I’m not the one owning a Libby, that would be that SW pilot. :rolleyes:

Good grief.

I've been a member at JC for many years now and I don't remember ever seeing such sophomoric back and forth squabbling. I'm disappointed.

We should be better than this. Save the BS for APC. Don't let JC become the next flightinfo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Professional Standards has a place, but it is mostly a toothless system. I did it for a while long ago, and the contacts generally fall into 3 categories. People that just want somebody to talk to and hear there story, one off misunderstandings that could normally be worked through, and calls about the same few guys over and over again. The last category generally doesn't get resolved because the problem pilot either doesn't believe there is an issue, or they don't care to resolve it (because it would mean changing their behavior). Eventually somebody skips over Pro Stands because of lack of results in the past, and depending on how dramatically they do so (email to the CP vs walking off the plane at an outstation in a foreign country) the issue may or may not get addressed.

I was fortunate that the one guy on a fleet I was on who I should have skipped pro stands and gone to the CP or HR about fell back off the wagon and then got addicted to meth. Problem resolved I guess.
I've been involved with Pro Standards at my carrier for a few years and I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.

Good grief.

I've been a member at JC for many years now and I don't remember ever seeing such sophomoric back and forth squabbling. I'm disappointed.

We should be better than this. Save the BS for APC. Don't let JC become the next flightinfo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wholeheartedly agree, let’s talk about politics and religion now.

Don"t kid but in recent history that happened. Few years back Swiss had their regional subsidiary operate their newly delivered 777s and also Lufthansa had their CRJ operating regional operate their older A340s. Scope is pretty effing important, for some frustrating reason the legacy pilot group never deemed it import enough to include in a contract :bang:

People need to take a VERY close look as to how the profession has gone off the rails in Euro-land. What used to be a sweet-sweet deal has turned into a nightmare of "self funded training schemes", PIC-less MPL pilots, country-shopping management, independent contractors and squabbling labor groups.

AVOID.

The more I watch it, the more apparent the inadvertent genius of our home-grown system becomes.

So why bother repeating it if you don't know if it is true?
1617478489914.png

I believe he thoroughly enjoys coming to JC just to troll; then throwing his arms up and playing the innocent card.

This thread has drifted so off course it received a GNE. This is a common theme with CC.

My god, this has been an amazing thread. I... I really got nothing! :). CONTINUE!

Wait. You know that animated GIF I use far too often...

...can’t find it...

Wait... Oh, there it is!

4ED83816-FEAA-4866-8517-6EEFEE597739.gif

View attachment 58633

I believe he thoroughly enjoys coming to JC just to troll; then throwing his arms up and playing the innocent card.

This thread has drifted so off course it received a GNE. This is a common theme with CC.

Seriously, you know who does that? Borderlines and psychopaths. I see it everyday at work. Just this past week a racist thirty something white MAGA Trump guy, called a twenty-five year old Hispanic dude a Tijuana River rat and asked him if he swam across the Rio Grande to get here. Hispanic dude jumped up quick and slapped the f-kin' sh-t outta him and said. "I would have punched you, but I only slap bitches."

I was dead. Like asystole.

Then after MAGA dude picked himself up off the ground, he wanted wanted to write grievance against staff and press charges against Hispanic dude. When the police showed up, dude said he probably had multiple concussions, a possible TBI and demanded to be taken to the medical hospital. And the tears, the tears they started flowing. Seriosuly look for this guy at the Oscars for best dramatic male lead. He started playing the victim card so hard. It was everyone else fault, but his. Even though he initiated his own beat down. He was innocent, he was just sitting watching television, when he was attacked without provocation. Good thing we have cameras, with audio.

Police took down his info filed a police report. Hispanic dude didn't leave in cuffs. MAGA didn't go to the hospital. So now MAGA Trump guy is saying that he fears for his life from the Hispanic dude. So, the doctor put him on close observation. Meaning a staff member has to follow him everywhere he goes, but the bathroom and always be in arms reach.

Back