Oh Skywest (or Southwest)?

Seriously, you know who does that? Borderlines and psychopaths. I see it everyday at work. Just this past week a racist thirty something white MAGA Trump guy, called a twenty-five year old Hispanic dude a Tijuana River rat and asked him if he swam across the Rio Grande to get here. Hispanic dude jumped up quick and slapped the f-kin' sh-t outta him and said. "I would have punched you, but I only slap bitches."

I was dead. Like asystole.

Bra.... vo....

Seriously, you know who does that? Borderlines and psychopaths. I see it everyday at work. Just this past week a racist thirty something white MAGA Trump guy, called a twenty-five year old Hispanic dude a Tijuana River rat and asked him if he swam across the Rio Grande to get here. Hispanic dude jumped up quick and slapped the f-kin' sh-t outta him and said. "I would have punched you, but I only slap bitches."

Then after MAGA dude picked himself up off the ground, he wanted wanted to write grievance against staff and press charges against Hispanic dude. When the police showed up, dude said he probably had multiple concussions, a possible TBI and demanded to be taken to the medical hospital. And the tears, the tears they started flowing. Seriosuly look for this guy at the Oscars for best dramatic male lead. He started playing the victim card so hard. It was everyone else fault, but his. Even though he initiated his own beat down. He was innocent, he was just sitting watching television, when he was attacked without provocation. Good thing we have cameras, with audio.

Police took down his info filed a police report. Hispanic dude didn't leave in cuffs. MAGA didn't go to the hospital. So now MAGA Trump guy is saying that he fears for his life from the Hispanic dude. So, the doctor put him on close observation. Meaning a staff member has to follow him everywhere he goes, but the bathroom and always be in arms reach.

Does your Hispanic colleague have a GoFundMe account?

Have you seen how poorly airline pilots dress?
You should spend more time in control towers then revisit that LOL.

Then after MAGA dude picked himself up off the ground, he wanted wanted to write grievance against staff and press charges against Hispanic dude. When the police showed up, dude said he probably had multiple concussions, a possible TBI and demanded to be taken to the medical hospital. And the tears, the tears they started flowing. Seriosuly look for this guy at the Oscars for best dramatic male lead. He started playing the victim card so hard. It was everyone else fault, but his. Even though he initiated his own beat down. He was innocent, he was just sitting watching television, when he was attacked without provocation. Good thing we have cameras, with audio.

Police took down his info filed a police report. Hispanic dude didn't leave in cuffs. MAGA didn't go to the hospital. So now MAGA Trump guy is saying that he fears for his life from the Hispanic dude. So, the doctor put him on close observation. Meaning a staff member has to follow him everywhere he goes, but the bathroom and always be in arms reach.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should spend more time in control towers then revisit that LOL.

I’ll never forget this gem:

There used to be photographic evidence on the internet but google image search seems to have forgotten. Or it was scrubbed from the internet by “the man”...:tinfoil:

I’ll never forget this gem:

There used to be photographic evidence on the internet but google image search seems to have forgotten. Or it was scrubbed from the internet by “the man”...:tinfoil:

this was a time known as The White Book (our CBA’s are color coded). It was imposed work rules under the Bush Admin after failure to agree to a contract. It led to pay cuts, reduced starting salaries, and a slew of other horrible work rules including a dress code.

this was a time known as The White Book (our CBA’s are color coded). It was imposed work rules under the Bush Admin after failure to agree to a contract. It led to pay cuts, reduced starting salaries, and a slew of other horrible work rules including a dress code.

Im vaguely familiar. The . . Is just an inside joke from a while back when we had some • on here think everything was a conspiracy amongst the mods that makes Q anon look reasonable

My pajamas are perfectly acceptable work attire thank you.
See, I love ATC haha I really hope I get slurped up from the pool somehow, some way. I remember your story (I think it was yours) of when you guys were pissed so you started all wearing orange and referring to different areas as aisles at Home Depot LOL! Epic.

Oddly enough, the old ATC badass that trained me in the ramp tower had started working at Home Depot when he retired from SFO Tower, and when they called him back to make about $40/hr as the manager of the ramp control side of the operation when the tower was built in 2000, he still tried to stay there part time I think LOL. I think he went back there when he retired again in 2014. Different generation, if I was in his shoes, they couldn't afford me.

I was investigating what a custom horn installation would take on my car, so I watched a couple of YouTube videos from people that had replaced their factory horns. And I noticed a pattern develop. Every video would start off with them scampering back from the camera to get into frame. They had no cameraman. No beleaguered spouse to humor them for five minutes, no buddy to hold an iPhone. Nobody; the big-horn-havers were all alone.

So I dropped that idea and spent a quiet afternoon in reflection. (Still wouldn't mind a sweet-ass Cadillac tri-tone, tho.)

98196R9l.png

Mugshot aside, I'm more impressed an Aveo could even handle an air-horn. I had thought those monsters like Nathan train horns or some such were hundreds of pounds of equipment, and needed special braces to hold in place.

Back