Nov 25 enroute

I cant wait to start!! OKC is just around the bend after a long wait. Anyone else start terminal on the 25th?

Im gonna be in this class, anyone had any luck getting a flight out there through American express buisness travel? i keep getting told they don't have our class list yet. Oh and about the partying in OKC, i turn 21 on December 2nd, so im kinda sad :whatever: lol

Doesn't matter if we're fishes or not I turned 21 out here Oct. 26th and it was pretty damn miserable cause the only real place to go is Bricktown and it is definitely not "all that and a bag of potato chips" I'm here til Dec. 19th pm me and I'll grab a beer for you too (turning 21 in OKC sympathy)

Has anyone recieved thier training packets yet? We start class next week and all I have is a email FOL with some documents I filled out and faxed back. Is anyone else in this same position. I don't even know where to go besides the visitors shack on the 25th. Oh boy.

Thanks for everyone's support with my turning 21 haha, might not be too bad after all. Oh and as for getting a packet not yet, I'm about to call and talk to them again about getting transportation out there as well as our packets, i will post once i find something out.

I called yesterday and spoke to Robin about the packets. She said they were waiting on approval and would either me mailed out later that day or today. She said if the packet has not been received by Friday to call again. That just messed up my travel plans as I was hoping to leave tomorrow and do some sightseeing along the way.

Fedex just dropped off my packet. The long wait is finally over. I will start my drive Saturday from NY to OKC. WoooHoo.

my sister got the packet Fedex'ed to her house cause that was the address I had used when i first got out of the Navy. Now I gotta wait for her to fedex that junk to me, well at least they went out

NAVYAC how long were you in for? I was active duty AF for 6 years. Nice chunk of time I can contribute towards my retirement time with ATC.

I was told by Robin that I should be getting my packet tomorrow.....after she said I would be getting my packet last week..... I'm not getting my hopes up! :whatever:

they might as well keep my packet in OKC and I will pick it up myself. That's rough your turning 21 in OKC, but I'm down for buying you a shot as well... to classmates, 21, and out of the Ohio winter.

NAVYAC how long were you in for? I was active duty AF for 6 years. Nice chunk of time I can contribute towards my retirement time with ATC.

8 and a half years Active Duty navy. How does that retirement thing work anyways, i keep hearing people talk about but not really sure how it works. Also, did u fax in ur CTO's and stuff to get ur 20K bonus?

:yeahthat: Me too!!! A lot less exciting than I thought it was gonna be... Can anyone find the number to call to get a plane ride?

:yeahthat: Me too!!! A lot less exciting than I thought it was gonna be... Can anyone find the number to call to get a plane ride?

*dun da da* I found it right after I posted this... they organized this packet kind of funny.... or maybe its just the pain meds from getting my wisdom teeth pulled today :drool:

*dun da da* I found it right after I posted this... they organized this packet kind of funny.... or maybe its just the pain meds from getting my wisdom teeth pulled today :drool:

man... that's a great way to spend your last few days before leaving for Oklahoma

Hey I have been sitting around not doing much of anything since last saturday... thought I would mix it up a little bit.

And with the pudding and mashed potato lunch! Hey I'm already feeling better today, who knows what next Tuesday shall bring!

And with the pudding and mashed potato lunch! Hey I'm already feeling better today, who knows what next Tuesday shall bring!

I know what this weekend will bring though. Hurt and despair for all Seahwaks fans out there as my Skins come into town and put a whoooping to those bums backsides

Back