Nov 25 enroute

I know what this weekend will bring though. Hurt and despair for all Seahwaks fans out there as my Skins come into town and put a whoooping to those bums backsides

Hey maybe Shaun Alexander will make his miraculous comeback and run for like 170 yards! If he is going to do it against anyone, it would probably be us!!!

got my packet, your right, very anticlimactic. Well I guess I will see u all at the security center at 0700 on tuesday. No flip flops please!!

I just arrived in OKC today after an extremley long drive from NY. Ready to start class on Tuesday!!! Any1 else make it to town yet? Also are any of you guys starting on the 19th in the tower class or are you guys enroute?

are all u guys starting basics on the 25th??? Cause im VRA and I am hoping I didnt fall through the cracks and get put in a class starting with basics.

hmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I think i might need to make a phone call 2morrow then cause i havent heard anyone else thats VRA say they are starting that date

wow I called them yesterday. I have stayed at candlewoods before and liked them. The candlewood I called yesterday told me the govt rate was some where around $79 a night. I opted to stay with meridian mansions. A lot of people have said to stay away but so far its not bad. The staff have been great and the apartment is only $39 a night.

hey do any of you know if we need to bring anything to class or will they provide us with everything ie pens, notebook or anything else. it really doesnt say anything in the training packet.

I have heard that we should bring a notebook, and at least one folder and pen. But i heard this on the board, so I am not sure how reliable this is.

Back