NJC Deadbeats!

H46Bubba

Ok all you deadbeats who haven't paid your $20, time to start sending in your dough to Kristie.:yar::sarcasm::D There's three weeks left till NJC Chicago. Ya got to pay to play!:bandit::nana2: If you are planning on going make sure you register so Kristie can get an official list of who's going to be in attendance.

I'd be in if the website didn't show the Registrants' names. No, I don't need to be Googled, and yes, I'm paranoid. :crazy:

I can't do anything about that, it's part of the software program.

If you plan or want to attend but don't want to register, just send me your info (same info as on the registration form) via PM.

Indeed!

We need to start compiling a spreadsheet with everybody's arrival and departure time, cell phone number, JC username, real name, email address, etc.

If Nobody has started this already, I can get it done. Just let me know!

Is the $20 for the Friday night event? I'm supposed to be there Saturday night, as long as I can make a commute from MSY to MDW. If I can't make the commute, then I'm not going to be there until maybe like 10:00pm Saturday. I'll be around Sunday for anyone who will be around in the morning.

I'm not opposed to spending the money, but I also don't want to spend $20 if I can't make it. :(

Indeed!

We need to start compiling a spreadsheet with everybody's arrival and departure time, cell phone number, JC username, real name, email address, etc.

If Nobody has started this already, I can get it done. Just let me know!
I've already started it, part of why we have a registration form. :)

only thing is Lloyd, i need all your info (from the registration page) cuz otherwise, i won't have you listed on the sheet. so send that stuff to me via PM

I've already started it, part of why we have a registration form. :)

only thing is Lloyd, i need all your info (from the registration page) cuz otherwise, i won't have you listed on the sheet. so send that stuff to me via PM

On the way!!!

Back