New Captain bid out at American Eagle

I'm willing to commute to anywhere, but NY isn't my first preference.

And.....Well, since neither JFK nor SJU were on this bid, looks like we'd both be S.O.L. :D

We'll hold whatever our seniority can hold for a given bid. Some folks may not have bid what I did on this one, so who know? Best of luck to us both! As I said: You will most definitely hold Captain on this bid. I'm REAL close to being the last one without a chair on this one, but we will see.

You never know. There are still senior FO holdouts in almost every base. Some folks just hate Reserve that much.

You never know. There are still senior FO holdouts in almost every base. Some folks just hate Reserve that much.

This I know. I've spoken with two FO's senior to me who are holding out for that very reason. Either way...this bid, or the next.....I'm good.

This I know. I've spoken with two FO's senior to me who are holding out for that very reason. Either way...this bid, or the next.....I'm good.

Everything in its time. Word is the new hire class that just started has 40+ in it. I figure as long as we keep hiring like that, we're keep the upgrades going. Or vice versa. Whatever. I think that we're just finally normalizing here. Get those with Letter 3 benefits up to AA or onward elsewhere in their careers, and the those that remain fill in the list. Seniority of junior captains stabilizes on par with other regional feed carriers.. and things are a little dramatic here.

Back