American Eagle AIP/TA- An Analysis

Ya know.. I can really argue the onesie thing. I miss wearing a flight suit to work.
A buddy of mine flies the Brasilia for a NavAir contractor out here at Point Mugu. Gets to wear a flight suit, be home every night, and make roughly 1.8x what I do, flying the same airplane to fewer places fewer times a day. (But it's really the blue onesie that is the selling point, yo.)

A buddy of mine flies the Brasilia for a NavAir contractor out here at Point Mugu. Gets to wear a flight suit, be home every night, and make roughly 1.8x what I do, flying the same airplane to fewer places fewer times a day. (But it's really the blue onesie that is the selling point, yo.)

That may be the one thing the Coast Guard really got right, uniform wise.

And that's where I think you miss something- Eagle is still an organic part of the operation that gives a degree of control to the situation- and we all know how our overlords love control.

That's why this is so important- they want Eagle as the stick against other regionals. That means we have to set a high bar while we can.
It is a numbers game, there are only so many large RJs AAG can have and only so much fly that L-Eagle can do. Our slice of the pie is a lot smaller than it has ever been and will only get smaller.

Firebird2XC said:
I can roll with it. I'll be a flying purple people eater. Reminds me of when I flew the Purple Porpoise at Colgan. That was such a horrible paint job.... Made the Hondo look like a giant bruised... Eh... Nevermind. :D

Pics! PICS!!!

Autothrust Blue said:

That description reminds me of a certain Minnesotan Auburn fan.

Back