NetworkJC 2013

Because of the 15 minute "purchase window", my super-early registration ticket shows 9:15 PM (12:15AM)... Someone's window expired at 12:14 because that's when mine managed to get to the buy stage.

Because of the 15 minute "purchase window", my super-early registration ticket shows 9:15 PM (12:15AM)... Someone's window expired at 12:14 because that's when mine managed to get to the buy stage.
I selected 2 tickets at 0000 Eastern...then it went into some weird buffering thing and then came up with pending..I thought,OK the sale is pending...but then noticed that there was a selector for the next price...

interesting...

I meant more that he is writing a script to automatically purchase a ticket. That's why ticketmaster has the prove you aren't a robot thing on their site.

While I might be working with the money that everyone is spending, I have no idea how to write a script to purchase tickets......

I'll be there. Get ready for me in Vegas again!

swedish-flag.jpg

If I were to come out there, my question for @Derg is can I buy a ticket and just hang out at the bar is or that looked frowned upon?

Back