Networking Tips

I dunno. I come to this event to party and see all the friends I've made from this site the past several years and maybe even meet new ones. Everything else takes a back seat to that AFAIC.

He doesn't trust you guys around the new spouse! :)

Probably a good plan. 'Cause there will be a fair amount of shenanigations and they may, very well, negatively impact his long-term relationship outlook. :D

Wish I could come to this little shindig, if not for at least all of the story telling. But, while I am making the moves necessary to begin a professional aviation career, at a stunning 49.5 hours and no active medical, I think I would seriously be wasting peoples' time at this point. I think I would expect a distant pat on the back and a hearty, "Come back after you've spent $40K on some ratings and have more hours in the air than I have picking my nose."

You will never have more hours in the air than most of us have picking our noses. Might as well chuck that as a requirement.

You will never have more hours in the air than most of us have picking our noses. Might as well chuck that as a requirement.
I've got two nostrils, 10 fingers, and often 5 legs in a day. Chuck that requirement far away.

I've got two nostrils, 10 fingers, and often 5 legs in a day. Chuck that requirement far away.

The%20Most%20Interesting%20Man%20In%20The%20World-1348534401.jpg

Back