more Ameriflight....

For any number of the apartments: "I need a new couch
a new vacuum cleaner
several gallons of Febreeze
a couple of jars of Lysol wipes."

Please? :D

I spent one day in the Visalia crew apartment and never returned. The bathroom smelled like fifty squirrels were living in there...

I spent one day in the Visalia crew apartment and never returned. The bathroom smelled like fifty squirrels were living in there...

I'm fairly certain the squirrels were long dead at that point. You were smelling their decomposing bodies.

I thought I was going to be on it for a while, so I tried to sign up for classes at the Fresno community college. Glad I missed the cut off because I wasn't at that base for very long.

Out of curiosity...what's the cost of living like with the pay at amf? Id prefer pdx over oak...but really don't know how much it costs to live in either base. Anyone got any insight on this lately?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Honestly 202 has the best schedule now. You just get the crap beat out of you with 8 legs. Well, 205 is awesome, so is 242...

PDX is definately cheaper than OAK, unless you dont mind comuting 45 minutes to the suburbs. Oregon/Washington cost of living lower than California

Out of curiosity...what's the cost of living like with the pay at amf? Id prefer pdx over oak...but really don't know how much it costs to live in either base. Anyone got any insight on this lately?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Most people are going to PDX out of training these days. There haven't been too many new faces in OAK. Personally I would rather fly in PDX as it is cheaper living.

Back