more Ameriflight....

Poor fools, I gave up on AMF a few months ago. Just had dinner at a local place. Copper River salmon, baked potato, vegies. Peach pie and ice cream for desert. Micro brew beer. Black Butte. $33 including tip.
Can't do it every day but sure is good when I can. Never could with AMF.

I've eaten like that off with AMF for most of the year. But I know how to work the system to where my pay and per diem is optimized. I've been doing it for years now.

Poor fools, I gave up on AMF a few months ago. Just had dinner at a local place. Copper River salmon, baked potato, vegies. Peach pie and ice cream for desert. Micro brew beer. Black Butte. $33 including tip.

I had a ribeye, garlic mashed potatos, asparagus, and a bottle of Orin Swift 2008 Machete at Ruths Chris. I couldn't get ice cream on my peach pie though.... I love your taste, I like your moves. 33 including the tip!? You must be related to Donald Trump or something, I cant hang...

I wonder if someone would consider posting these incredibly politically-incorrect BE99 videos on YouTube for their "historical significance?" ;)

Haha. I know we had some tabs on our Boston pub crawl that were three times that. We must have come from money. Yeah had to have been!

Is this a joke? Is being able to eat Salmon a status symbol now?
Thanks for the laugh none the less.

Bragging about spending 33 dollars with tip to try and show you have "made it" is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on these forums. People spend 33 dollars with tip at Mcdonalds. 33 dollars with tip is any type of half assed restaurant in CA.

See I didn't take the salmon has the crazy baller status, it was the ice cream he was able to apply to his pie.

Wow, was that local place the Chilis? You're really living the high life, sir. I mean, damn, occasionally spending $33 for dinner. That's platinum status right there.

Is this a joke? Is being able to eat Salmon a status symbol now?
Thanks for the laugh none the less.

Seriously. It's especially funny when people try to brag about their awesome lifestyle on the internet. AMF money ain't bad compared to regional money. Anyway, it all depends on how you manage the money you have. And who the hell is a pilot these days for the money?

I used to do am res with a show of 4:55 am. Living in south bay, I would be up at 4:00. Don't miss that commute.

Thankfully ive moved to better things.

Show is 4:30 now for AM Reserve. Always a good time. Especially since there is a lot of AM reserve to go around lately.

Our showtime is 0430 now for AM reserve. Living in Walnut creek I am up at 330 :/

Twice now in one week...

Why so early?! Or maybe thats what it was and I have just blocked out that memory. Either way, I loved going upstairs and hoping BP wouldn't call.

Back