more Ameriflight....

ok, this is probably NOT true, but the rumor I heard about why amf doesnt want D model 1900's is that the floors cannot be reinforced and they are too weak to be used a freighter day in and day out. Anyone know if this is true?

I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I have seen one D-model Freighter that flew nukes from Vancouver to BFI a few years ago. I think it was Northern Thunderbird Air.

I'm gonna be in a D model at the end of summer in Fedex feeder paint. Just not enough volume in the C model. There gonna be so cherry! The reason is the D model has a much more expensive avionics group than the C when it comes to MX cost etc...

I'm gonna be in a D model at the end of summer in Fedex feeder paint. Just not enough volume in the C model. There gonna be so cherry! The reason is the D model has a much more expensive avionics group than the C when it comes to MX cost etc...

Ewwww.

Ran into a nice one in KVIS flying 205 yesterday. She was a beautiful ship alright- shapely, seductive... I'd fly her brains out.

Ahh Visalia. Now I'm craving a Taylor's chili dog from downtown!

I just got an e-mail from Sheri yesterday asking for my current resume. I was just curious if Ameriflight still has a base at KBUF? If so how hard would it be to get in there? Thanks for any info.

KBUF is a new base. No Navajo so you won't get hired in there. I can tell you it isn't the most sought after base out there.

Thanks for the info. I kind of figured that it wasn't a highly sought after base. I'm from the Pittsburgh area and it would have been an easier move for me and my fiancee has family up there.

Really? Thats awesome.

I just got an e-mail from Sheri yesterday asking for my current resume. I was just curious if Ameriflight still has a base at KBUF? If so how hard would it be to get in there? Thanks for any info.

BUF is a very small base, only 3 runs. 2 outstationed 99's and a BUF based metro.

VERY interesting... so is FedEx the owner of this aircraft, or is AMF just painting it for one customer?

Back