more Ameriflight....

Is the embraer pretty senior at ameriflight? I'm guessing it is but can you progress into the left seat from the other turbine equipment or do you have to be a first officer first?

FOs are hired into the right seat. Captains are upgraded from the turbine equipment. Better to start off in the Navajo as the FOs will end up in a Navajo eventually.

FOs are hired into the right seat. Captains are upgraded from the turbine equipment. Better to start off in the Navajo as the FOs will end up in a Navajo eventually.

When those E-120's are full, they must suck to unload/load, package by package.

When those E-120's are full, they must suck to unload/load, package by package.

We don't load and unload our own freight out on most runs in the metro, 1900, or brasilias. Most loaders prefer to load and unload the bro because they can stand straight up in it compared to the 1900 and metro. :)

When I was talking to Sheri she said they were "scouring the earth" for E-120's to buy.. I guess their expanding capacity or getting more routes that they need the E-120 to operate on.

Polar/Atlas is extremely easy to jumpseat on.
Fill out the form online, the person will email you back within a few hours, if not minutes.

You should be able to Jumpseat on Frontier as well.

I make $133 an hour. What about you?

You doing gay for pay again? I told you that selling drugs are a much more lucrative business endeavor. Though I'm sure you're passionate about your job, you are, a professional as you say.

You doing gay for pay again? I told you that selling drugs are a much more lucrative business endeavor. Though I'm sure you're passionate about your job, you are, a professional as you say.

It's not so much as gay to pay as your mom pays me. Hate to say, but she wont be able to retire any time soon as it went to fund mine.

Back