more Ameriflight....

I did my interview in that sim four years ago. It's real easy to fly compared to a lot of other types of sims. The interviewer (now a buddy of mine) said that it was the best he'd ever seen someone fly the profile. It's probably because I'd flown that exact profile a couple of thousand times and I got a "pre game warmup" in the sim a couple of days prior. I definitely had home field advantage that day.:D

For some reason I thought you were ex airnet. Or are you competing with mike and myself for the freight-trash-blown-by-the-wind ten jobs in five years crown?

Base? Times? And you can update your signature now. As an X AMFer, your experience will be invaluable.

Base is still TBD, either KOAK or KPDX. Times are just a bit under 1500 total and a bit over 1000 multi. More than anything I'm looking forward to getting to do what I love, fly the plane, instead of teaching/critiquing the way someone else flies the plane.

Base is still TBD, either KOAK or KPDX. Times are just a bit under 1500 total and a bit over 1000 multi. More than anything I'm looking forward to getting to do what I love, fly the plane, instead of teaching/critiquing the way someone else flies the plane.

awesome, congrats!

Congratulations! If you have any say you don't want to live in Oakland!!

You will get plenty o time to fly! Something to consider (If your not too burnt out of it) is to be a training captain. More flight time, extra mulha, and good for the resume (a good step toward check airmen)

I'm definitely in, I need the money. AMF is a bit of a pay cut from my current job. How long will it take before I can be a training captain?

You will get plenty o time to fly! Something to consider (If your not too burnt out of it) is to be a training captain. More flight time, extra mulha, and good for the resume (a good step toward check airmen)

I'm definitely in, I need the money. AMF is a bit of a pay cut from my current job. How long will it take before I can be a training captain?
I'm confused.

I thought training captain was just a fancy position for people who didn't have the 1200 hours to actually fly the line.
Sometimes. Unless you're a no talent assclown from Michigan then that's all they allow you to do.

What job are you leaving in VRB? Fright Safety?

I only ask, since that's up the road from me and I could use 1,000 more multi hours right about now.

Back