More ALPA Colgan events...

Seggy

I will be in BOS Wednesday, IAH this Thursday and Friday, and LGA on Saturday. ANY commercial airline pilot and flight attendant is more than welcome to grab a bite to eat at one of these events!

Fellow Colgan Pilots,

Come join us for a free bite to eat on the following days and locations any time between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.

US Airways LGA Food Court

Monday, July 9, and Tuesday, July 10,

Saturday, July 14, and Sunday, July 15

PIT TGI Fridays, near Gate A3

Tuesday, July 10

Legal Sea Foods, Terminal B, Boston Logan Airport

Wednesday, July 11

Potbelly Sandwich Works, IAD Concourse B (by Gate B48)

Thursday, July 12, and Friday, July 13

IAH Food Court

Thursday, July 12, and Friday, July 13

All Colgan pilots are welcome, whether you are commuting in to work, deadheading, or you just want to grab a bite to eat during a little downtime between flights!

Members of the Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee and ALPA representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and address your concerns.

Let’s Make It Better!

The Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee
www.alpa.org/colgan

P.S. Check your e-mail and www.alpa.org/colgan for other “Join us for a bite to eat” locations, dates, and times!

Daggummit man! You need to have a informational event in PHX or JFK one of these days! ;)

or you just want to grab a bite to eat during a little downtime between flights!

That cracks me up! I love it when Colgan gives you an 8 leg day and the longest turn you have is 20 minutes. Just enough time to run to the food court and swallow your food without chewing as you run back to the airplane. Awesome.

I'll see ya in Boston tomorrow, but I'll pass on the seafood.

That cracks me up! I love it when Colgan gives you an 8 leg day and the longest turn you have is 20 minutes. Just enough time to run to the food court and swallow your food without chewing as you run back to the airplane. Awesome.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

15.gif

Cry to someone who cares!

:)

I'll see ya in Boston tomorrow, but I'll pass on the seafood.

Friends don't let friends fly the 'Airways side.

For those complaining about the tight turns - start taking crew breaks for food. Next thing you know crew meals are coming standard with catering as the company doesn't want to take the delay.

Too bad you weren't at the IAH event on 6/27-28. I was there helping out as a contingent from XJT.

Best of luck to you guys! We're pulling hard.

Too bad you weren't at the IAH event on 6/27-28. I was there helping out as a contingent from XJT.

Best of luck to you guys! We're pulling hard.

Yes you guys are and we appreciate it! Next to you see ES ask him about the time he went out with the Colgan OC in PIT!

:)

Back