Mom questioned about biracial daughter after flight at DIA

So why can't we just recognize that in an effort to stop something horrible from happening, concerned individuals might pick up on cues and ask us questions? Why can't the mom be grateful that the airline was looking out for her daughter (and everyone's kids) well-being? Answering a few questions is certainly less of a burden then unpacking and repacking a plane.
I can see that side of it, but I have friends who have kids that don't look like them that are terrified some Karen or worse, George Zimmerman type is going to try to take matters into their own hands one day when they're just out with their kids at the park or something, especially if their kid starts throwing a temper tantrum and somebody tries to be a "see something, say something" hero. This is getting a little dangerously close to "if you aren't doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about." from people who probably haven't had to worry about it, but for some friends of mine it's a real concern.

The one I remember was “signal 30” if that’s what you’re talking about. Showing kids blood and gore in a sort of perverse “scared straight” way. I assume whatever they show kids these days are a bit less gory.
I mean, I'm an elder millennial, and had to watch Red Asphalt for driver's training.

No amount of lefty hand-wringing is going to change the fundamental problem of kinetic energy = mass times velocity, squared.

I mean, I'm an elder millennial, and had to watch Red Asphalt for driver's training.

No amount of lefty hand-wringing is going to change the fundamental problem of kinetic energy = mass times velocity, squared.

It’s it hand-wringing now? I thought it was pearl-clutching.

Man I feel old….

If human trafficking was as wide spread as they say, then they’d be finding people in these airports every week. So far I have only heard of one story where a flight attendant actually caught someone.
I mean you walk through Atlanta airport, and they have these signs “human trafficking not welcome here.” Like a trafficker is going to get off a plane, see that sign and go”oh s$;t, I guess we need to go somewhere else’s”
It’s a money thing for the charities. They hype it up and get money from the government and help very few people, because there are only a few people to help

Back