Member Updates

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's about it. I'm newly single after 4 years with b/f. Big adjustment but I'm now kinda enjoying the 'me' time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sarah

[/ QUOTE ]

Reeeeaaaaaly. You comin' to Vegas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hehe. I've been drinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Sarah....he's a pilot too.......

Somehow I picture Chicaga with that famous "Cheshire Cat" smile with a scent of Shiner Bock.

You men.

Naw, I'm not coming to Vegas though I REALLY wish I were. Next year. (right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

And Michelle, MikeD doesn't have to give me the kid speech. He and I are on the same page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They're cute, as long as they're not mine!

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]

MikeD doesn't have to give me the kid speech. He and I are on the same page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They're cute, as long as they're not mine!

Sarah

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, sister!

So....you were saying something about being single......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's about it. I'm newly single after 4 years with b/f. Big adjustment but I'm now kinda enjoying the 'me' time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sarah

[/ QUOTE ]

Reeeeaaaaaly. You comin' to Vegas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hehe. I've been drinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

heh.

Anyways Im currently a senior in high school, 3rd week in our football season we're 1-1 I play WR.DB I do not have time for flying right now hopefully if we dont make playoffs, and season ends first week of NOv, I plan on flying 3-4 times a week and switcing to the 152, then I woould be able to solo in 2-3 weeks. I have 8.8 hours in a Cessna 172sp, and like .3 in a Grummen T-cat for my demo. im also starting my college applications to State schools, UND, and ERAU. Im tired since we practice liek 3-4 hours a day other than that I plan on getting 105 hours and an instrument rating by next June 2005 when I graduated high school. an dI turn 18 next fall ill get a commercial and a CFI with that.

Been flying a little and trying to work on my PPL. Work has me traveling tons, so I'm riding in planes rather than flying them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Decided that I'm going to quite the software engineering / architect job in March, take a risk and head to either Flight Safety or ATP and really focus on it. Luckily I've got support for the SO.

Come March, no office, no desk, no recycled crappy air and no fluorescent lights. I've decided to pursue a lifelong dream. Can't depart the earth without giving it a go...

As I read these posts, my 2 and 5 year old "ankle bitters" are on the floor behind me coloring. I agree with the other posts. Don't have kids unless you are ready for them and want them. Lots of work but lots of fun too. With that said, I'm sending out resumes, trying to line up interviews for a real job. 1900 + TT. 1200 + dual given. Instructing has been great, but I need to move on. Not looking forward to the 1st year pay though.

Well....I'm currently on an extended paid vacation courtesy of Mesa Airlines. They are backed up in the IOE dept. so I am waiting for that. SOOO....I haven't been doing much flying at all. That's my update.

Well, switched companies to an airport that actually has traffic and whose owner actually cares a little more about the business. Still don't have many students, but that may be changing shortly. I'm getting a lot of encouragement from the local notables. I'm trying to teach myself HTML during the down times (ie all day), and when I have a website, I'm going to be a Jetcareers sponsor and advertise with all my RICHES!!! That's right, I'll be RICH!! (/goofiness). Anyway, I'm told by everyone else who's ever worked here that in 2 months I'll be practically turning students away, so life's looking much better than it did 2 weeks ago.

Back