Luxury Crash Pad downtown Chicago with Jazz Singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Eyes - YouTube

A track I never released on an album, I recorded it in Oct 2006 and had a terrible cold... But people seem to like it. Or maybe just the stupid photos. Regardless, I do not think I'm getting roommate from any pilots anytime soon, but maybe you all can make it a point to come hear me sing!
;)

How did I miss this? This is too good! If you need a buddy pass on the good 'ol Whiskey Novembah, I have one left with your name on it!

I just sat down and actually read this thread! Waco, You are awesome, Erin, if you don't already know this you do now, and if you ever become a rich Jazz singer who needs a pilot to fly you places let me know!

All I'm saying is be ready to have a bathroom full of hair gel and a kitchen full of Ramen noodles.

LOL. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Glamour shots?! Um no. Those are photographers for Vogue Magazine etc. Geeze.

Oh, lordy. I take it all back. You're not Trouble in ANY way. Ahahahah. Please, Sky Bully, let someone room with you so I can tell the cable company my entertainment needs have been MET.

And lest you think I'm condescending, I'll bet you could tell me a thing or four about myself, too. Think of me as a disinterested consumer. Wish you all the best, and enjoyed the music.

I will say that Erin is a pretty amazing girl to put up with the stuff she's put up with on this thread - Boris' hostility and my overt and clumsy passes...and she slings it back 10-fold. Spectacular girl that Erin.

We hope to marry at the next NJC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back