Luxury Crash Pad downtown Chicago with Jazz Singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
In taxi-
Responded to bumblebee by mistake. My reply was to the Oklahoma cowboy who isn't exposed to big city living costs AND who misconstrued my lovelife in a base way.

you can have this 8,149 square foot house with 9 beds and 5 baths in a nice neighborhood with a beautiful golf course as your backyard and an indoor pool....

lc7c03b43-m0m.jpg

lc7c03b43-m1m.jpg
Yeah...but it's in Oklahoma.

Soon to be married men ... get ready. This is the type of opportunity that pops up every freakn' week once you're committed. :banghead:

You have a great voice. Sounds like you work with some great musicians too. Been to Pete Miller's many times. I used to sit in all the time for the Friday night jam at Green Mill as well. Barry Winnograd still doing that? But for the love of god....enough about your ex and/or future boyfriends.

Thank you.

Yes, I work with exceptional cats... Grammy winners etc.

Barry Winnograd is STILL doing the jam. And still has not improved his playing a bit. Sigh. He's not a bad guy, just a really bad player.

Pete Miller's is a nice little spot. Last night the energy was low (maybe mine was low so I wasn't reaching people the way I typically do)... it picked up and got very energized towards the second half of the evening in terms of audience-appreciation.

What do you play? You stated that you "sit in". I'm interested.

Where are you residing these days?

And... I know. I NEVERRRRRR write ANYTHING remotely personal/private on any other public/viral format. I guess this forum just seems so removed from my fan-sites... Little did I know (ahem Wacofan) ;) that I'd be acquiring a whole new niche of fans (or at least onlookers of fodder-- which I historically wish to have less of, not sure why I invite it here, but...) Been cathartic to write about painful things but the jovial exchanges have cheered me up, actually. I'm a heart-on-my-sleeve kinda gal. I made a big burly Russian guy feel moved to emotion last night with a ballad "I'll Be Seeing You"... makes me think I'm doing something right in the midst of all that I'm doing wrong, if I can touch someone musically that way.

Hope to see you in the audience soon. ?

I have to agree this is an entertaining thread.

Meanwhile on "As JC Turns"....

Here are the questions that need to be answered.

Will Waco actually travel to Chicago?
Will FlapperGirl ever find a room mate?
How will the neighbor dude turn out?
What is it with lawyers anyway?
Will FlapperGirl come to Vegas for the JC get together on October 8th?

Joe

1. Wacofan is supposed to arrive by this weekend. Seriously. The plot thickens.
2. Flapper Girl has several viable candidates as roommates now and NOW there is a delay with the negotiating with the realtor for the lease. Flapper is getting very aggravated.
3. The neighbor dude is very hot, but, not very... smart or ambitious... (turn off). But very witty and kind (turn on). He is definitely someone I would love my ex to see me with. But that is just childish and shallow of me... Because he seemed genuine so I should just forget psycho-lawyer altogether (brilliant idea, hard to implement). So... if neighbor (Tom) calls again, I guess I will answer the phone this time. What could meeting for lunch hurt? He made me smile, he has kind eyes.
4. Lawyers... it's sad, huh? I really looked up to him (not just because he is a foot taller than I, either). He had a lot of admirable, gentile, deep qualities... but it looks like they get overshadowed by the whole abusive-side.
5.Never been to Vegas. Was offered a gig once. Very very good pay. But when they said I would be singing by slot machines? I hung up on them. I digress. One of you pilots going to fly me out there? I'll send you my contract-- nothing picky like "no green M&M's"... but the basics: flight, hotel room (ahem --my own private room that is), stipend and pay for singing. Because... you are only asking me out there to sing, of course. Charming banter is at no additional cost. But I am IN. Details please!!!!

Joe- hi. ;) My parents live in Orlando.

Flapper Girl, can you tell me why you decided to haphazardly stumble on this website looking for a roommate and post it in the Lav? Why not the marketplace forum? Why not craigslist?

Flapper Girl, can you tell me why you decided to haphazardly stumble on this website looking for a roommate and post it in the Lav? Why not the marketplace forum? Why not craigslist?

1- I wanted a TRAVELING roommate. As I have not had a roommate in years (just the fiance)
2- I listed on craigslist and other forums
3- I didn't know this was in Lav... I thought it was listed under CRASH PADS. Could it have been moved accidentally?
4- Can I forward it to marketplace?
5- This has been more fun than I EVER imagined. Keeps my tears at bay just reading the hysterical posts.

:eek:

no, I mean I will hire a trio if you were to come to Network JC so you could sing

Hmmm... Well, I get paid to sing. So... you can hire me too. Cause, ya know, um... it would be waaaaay worth it to you, trust me.
A pilot from this forum came in to hear me a few nights ago. He now wants to beg borrow or steal to room with me. He said the singing sold him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back