Keith Duncan aka "X-Forces"

He has a larger portrait version of Theo's graduation photo in his living room. I wept when I saw it there last night, but it's one I'm going to use if we need to setup a GoFundMe page. This whole this is so wrong, so unfair, and so sad. 😢 Someone "up there" made a huge f'ing mistake and took the wrong guy, but they got one of the best...
This part! I had the pleasure of going through the stages of grief while working this week. I was so angry that a great guy is gone and honestly I’m still trying to process it.

My friend, who I won’t get to reach out to when something so ridiculous happens that I gotta tell someone, or he reaches out to me about a cryptic social media post and the conversation segues from there. I wish we could’ve gotten together for that lunch back in January but with our crazy schedules it was tough. I also remember how excited you were telling me about the trip you were planning for you and Jessica. Seeing how happy you were bought me happiness and I’m glad you were able to take her and experience doing the things you both love.

We have a great group out here in PHX and I’m glad I was able to call Keith a friend and be a part of it. I cried last night when I seen a post of you and your kids and I’m sure the tears aren’t done flowing but some higher power definitely got one of the best. Until we meet again bro…

Such a tragedy for Keith’s family and the JC community. I didn’t have many interactions with him but recognized him as a JC OG. He seemed like a legit good dude.

Back