JC P90X Club

If I can figure out how to get P90x onto my laptop and/or iPod, life will officially be good. No more excuses. Just got to do it.

-mini

I used a program called DVDFab to convert them to avi files for my laptop. I have a few more discs to go then I can just grab the file I want and hit play...

I used a program called DVDFab to convert them to avi files for my laptop. I have a few more discs to go then I can just grab the file I want and hit play...
Ima check out this Handbreak thingy that (I think) mqaaaaoooordddd recommended yesterday and if that remains too confusing for me, I'll check out DVDFab. Thanks! :beer:

-mini

AB Ripper X is the suck! :eek:

That is all. :)
Agreed.

Why do I love P90x?

3 days back into it again and...

4 pounds

1/2" around my gut

Both gone.

My abs hurt though. Anytime I cough, clear my throat, laugh, sneeze or have to stand up, I want to cry.

Has anyone had any chance to pair up the stretching workout with a regular workout? I think I really need to work on my hip flexibility and would like to maybe do Cardio, then stretch and Kenpo, then stretch. Basically any days I'm not doing Abs or Yoga.

Thoughts? Yes...I have that much time on my hands. :(

-mini

Agreed.

Why do I love P90x?

3 days back into it again and...

4 pounds

1/2" around my gut

Both gone.

My abs hurt though. Anytime I cough, clear my throat, laugh, sneeze or have to stand up, I want to cry.

Has anyone had any chance to pair up the stretching workout with a regular workout? I think I really need to work on my hip flexibility and would like to maybe do Cardio, then stretch and Kenpo, then stretch. Basically any days I'm not doing Abs or Yoga.

Thoughts? Yes...I have that much time on my hands. :(

-mini
Upward dog or cobra. I also just lay down on my elbows and pull forward to stretch the abs sometimes. I do the stretch where it's called for in the week, or just take a break sometimes. I find I am stretching all the time now, however. I will be sitting in the flight deck and do the tricep stretch...

Any good hip stretches you can think of that aren't in the video? That's where I'm getting held back a lot. Not in the program, but in some other stuff I'd like to be doing better.

-mini

Any good hip stretches you can think of that aren't in the video? That's where I'm getting held back a lot. Not in the program, but in some other stuff I'd like to be doing better.

-mini
I really don't know of anything outside of the video...I am just doing what Tony says...every damn day!

Hi Bumblebee.

I read your first post in November and now I see your latest post 90 days later. I have not read anything in between.

Did it work?

Cordially,

t.

Hi Bumblebee.

I read your first post in November and now I see your latest post 90 days later. I have not read anything in between.

Did it work?

Cordially,

t.
I had to take some days off due to an injury...and the airline schedule took a couple, so I am a little behind, but it is working. I will post when I finish the 90th day of training.

doing yoga in 10 minutes...:rawk:

doing yoga in 10 minutes...:rawk:
As soon as I get home, I have to do yoga myself...what a pain in the ass that video is. I find it boring and repetitive for at least the first half of the dvd. Plus, 90 minutes is a looong workout.

Having complained about it, I will say that it's a great workout.

-mini

I actually like yoga...I do not look forward to the fact that it is 90 minutes, but by the end I generally am in a more peaceful place, and I know I have been through an intense workout.

Namaste:)

Chest & Back (w/ Ab Ripper X) was 480mb...and some change.

-mini

Are you using DVD Fab then? I just tried Ipod/Iphone setting and Back and Biceps was 960 MB... I don't have a an Ipod/phone to transfer it to so I don't know if it gets compressed on the device or not.

Back