Interviews?

You need to know how to work the JobFair. Did you get business cards and/or e-mail addresses from the people that hold the keys to your next job? Are you following up on those contacts?

These HR people are busy and if you aren't following up then you are out of sight and out of mind. But they still need pilots and they still go to work every day looking for pilots. After all that is their job and if they don't do their job then they will be fired.

So help make sure that those Pilot recruiters stay employed and follow up with them.

Be nice, helpful and polite. If they don't have something this month then call them back next month. Eventually they will get tired of you calling and they will either hire you or tell you to get lost. Until either of those two things happen, you should keep calling and e-mailing.

Joe

And be nice to everyone. Someone was really rude to someone working ACE last year and, needless to say, a lot of people heard about it. And that ain't good.

Doug,
I've already apologized for giving you to one finger salute. Can we just get passed this so that you can walk my resume? Please?:sarcasm::D

On a more serious note.... I no quite a few people who have gotten interviews and were hired at various companies. Even companies that werent in attendence.;)

On a more serious note.... I know quite a few people who have gotten interviews and were hired at various companies. Even companies that werent in attendence.;)
:yup:

Last I heard, he was in DEN. Also, fixed it for you. You're not in the Delta anymore......

Back