Endeavor Air Video Interview

C172Flyer

Hello there!

I received an invitation for a One-Way video Interview with Endeavor Air and I would like to ask for any possible tips. This is my first time in my 10 year airline background history that I do something like this. What should I expect moving forward with the hiring process at Endeavor Air.

Best.

Basic dispatch questions and a couple of HR questions in the video. If you continue, you will do a video interview with someone in dispatch and the recruiter. They will ask more dispatch related questions, your background, and other basic HR stuff. If you’re fresh out of school, it will be no issue for you. Regardless, just go over some of the basic stuff like reading METARs and TAFs, rules for alternates, etc.

Had my interview this morning with the recruiter, dx manager, and dx trainer. Seem like nice folks. It went pretty much exactly as @WetPringle said. Brief background questions, 2-3 STAR questions, and 3-5 basic technical questions. Lasted about 40 minutes. They'll finish up interviews next week, send offers by the week after, and start training on Feb. 3. Good luck to anyone else interviewing!

Back