initial training Jetblue LOOOOOOng..

HAZMAT training blechhhhh .. i know its important but the delivery has to be as good as the material... (snore snore snore) went over valujet and twa flt 800 some cool stuff but come on the ben stein monotone approach stinks... boy i hope noone from JB is reading this!

Heh. At least you didn't have to watch the annoying Johnny Hazard video that SWA has. Looks like it was made by the production team from the Electric Company.

Speaking of poorly produced airline training videos: I worked on the Ramp for an airline in Seattle. We had to watch a video on proper lifting technique which showed good rampers preserving the curve, asking for help with heavy items, and bending knees... Then we watched the video on customer service. The rampers in that video were smiling as the pax came down with their carry on luggage. Happy friendly ramper would then take the bag from the pax and place it on the cart outside the aircarft while bending over and using very poor lifting technique. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Back